Can't sleep

Scott could hardley ever sleep. It was around three in the morning and all Scott wanted was Mitch. He wanted him to be right beside him singing him to sleep. They had only been dating for a week and they haven't slept together yet. Scott decided that tonight was the night. I mean he knew him for long enough right? He quietly got out of his bed and went in front of Mitch's door. He hestitated but he eventually knocked. "Mitch?" he whispered quietly. "Scott what do you want it is three in the morning." he said opening the door and rubbing his face in the cutest way. "I um....was....wondering if I could...." he stuttered. "If you could what?" He cupped his hand of Scott's cheek. "Can I sl-sleep in here.." he blushed. "Aw poor baby you can't sleep?" Mitch asked in a babyvoice. Scott nodded."AWWW." Mitch pouted. He went to his bed and opened his arms. "Don't leave me waiting Scotty boy." Scott leaped next to Mitch and nuzzled his face into his neck. His eye lashes tickled Mitch's neck and he giggled. "You're tickling me!!" he giggled again. "Well its I can't help it!" Scott kissed Mitch's neck lightly. "I love you Scott. Way more than you know." He started singing and for the first time in days, Scott fell asleep.

Hey this is a werid question, but like, do you guys want a smutty one lol.