First Kiss

@downhereitsshi you are referenced. idk if your actual name is Shi but it is in here. 

“You doing to Avi’s party?” Jeremy asked. Scott shrugged. “Nah..Mitch and I were gonna hang out. Why?” Jeremy rolled his eyes. “BECAUSE! It will be fun….I heard they’re doing spin the bottle and other games like that.” Jeremy winked. “I dont do that kind of stuff. And neither does Mitch, right?” he said to the boy sitting next to him, focused on his game. “Oh what? Yeah! Sure whatever.” he said going back to his game. “You guys are lame.” he joked. “Well IIIII’M going. Maybe Kirstie’ll finally fall for me tonight.” He smiled, hopefully. “Yeah yeah yeah…now get going. Don’t you have that math test?” Scott asked. His eyes widened. “SHIT. YES!” He ran away leaving Mitch and Scott. “You have anything last period?” Scott asks. “Nah, study hall.” he put his phone away. “Same. Maybe we should ditch?” Scott suggested. “No! I haven’t missed a class at all this year! I want to keep it that way.” He said. “You’re so lameeeee.” he whines. “I am not! I was just gonna play on my phone the whole time anyway.” he shrugged. “Sure you were, Mr. Goody Two-Shoes.” Scott said and Mitch rolled his eyes. “You’re a bully.” He pouts. “But i loveeee youuuuuu.” he poked his sides. “Stop it. I will hurt you.” he said with a straight face. Scott rolled his eyes. “Yeah yeah whatever. Well, I’m gonna head to study hall. Coming?” He gathered his stuff. Mitch nodded and gathered his things too. They both started walking and finally got to the classroom, happy to see Kirstie was there. “Kirstiiieeee.” Scott said and sat on to the desk next to her. “Whaaaat?” she asked closing her books. She knew she would not be able to study now. “Are you going to Avi’s party?” He asked. Mitch had already taken out his phone and started playing his game he has been focused on for the last week, so he was pretty occupied. Kirstie nodded. “Yeah! Are you?” Scott shook his head. “Why nooooot?” she whined. “Mitchy doesn’t want to go so someone has to keep him company.” He smiled and Mitch’s head shot up at his name. “Okay no. You said YOU didn’t want to go. So don't try that.” he sassed. “Woah woah woahhhhh okay. Didn’t ask for the tude.” Scott put his hands up. Mitch giggled. “Hey I only speak the truth.” Kirstie rolled her eyes. “You both are party poopers.  I;m going. If you want to comeeee.” he said. “Noooo.” Scott said back. “Fine.” she sighed. For the rest of the time the trio talked about anything that would come to mind. Finally, the school day ended and it was finally the weekend. Mitch and Scott walked to Scott’s car and got in it. They immediately turned on Beyonce and blasted it loudly. They rolled down all of the windows and singing their hearts out. People stared but they didn’t care. They finally got back to Scott’s house and goes up to his room. “Start homework?” Mitch said. They both locked eyes and burst into laughs. “Yeah right! On a friday! You’re funny MItchy.” he smiled and flopped on his bed. Mitch flopped next to him. “What do you wanna do?” he asked. “hmmm I dunno. Truth or Dare?” Scott suggested. “PERFECT!” he sat up. “Truth or Dare?” “DARE!” Scott said. “Give me a minute.” he thought and finally had an idea. “I GOT IT! Call McDonald’s and prank call them.” He smiled. “But what do i say?” He says getting out his phone. “Umm ask them if they could redirect you to Wendy’s? I don’t know.” he shrugged. Scott’s face lit up. “I HAVE A BETTER IDEA.” He dialed the number. “Hello this is Shi how may we help you?” A very cheery person said. “I LOST MY TAMPONS IN YOUR BATHROOM.” he screamed in a high pitch voice. “Your tampons? Ma’am, excuse me but,  how do you lose tampons?” she asks. “I DONT KNOW BUT I NEED THEM. MY FLOW IS HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY!” He sings. “We’ll check in bathrooms. I’m sorry for your loss?” she says confused. They both covered their mouths, trying not to laugh. “You will be on hold.” She says. “Okay!” he says and they listen for the music. When it’s on they burst into laughs. “Your girl voice is top notch, Scott.” Mitch said. “Why thank you my dear Mitchell.” he says bowing. They got off of hold and quickly shut up. “I’m sorry. No tampons. But hey, this was a great prank call. I love getting these. Have a nice day! Byeeeee.” she hung up. “OOOOOO BUSTEEED!” Mitch mocked and Scott blushed. “Okay shut up your turn. Truth or Dare?” Scott asked. “Truth.” he said. Scott rolled his eyes. He thought of a question. “Have you had your first kiss yet?” he asked biting his lip. Mitch shook his head. “Me either.” he replied. They sat there for a while not saying a word. Scott looked at Mitch. “Hey…maybe we don’t have to not have our first kisses anymore.” he bit the inside of his cheek. Mitch looked at him. “You mean we could….?” Scott nodded and Mitch shrugged. “I um…guess…we could.” he bit his lip. Scott crawled closer to him and moved his hand to cup Mitch’s cheek. Mitch looked at him, blushing like crazy. Scott took no time to smash their lips together. Mitch had moved his hand to Scott’s face and moved it to around his neck. Scott smiled and pulled back, staring down at Mitch. “Truth or Dare?” Mitch asked silently. Scott chuckled. “Dare.” “I dare you to be my boyfriend.” he said, smirking. Scott smiled. “Smooooooth. But alright. I guess if it’s a dare….” they giggled and Scott kissed him once again but this time a little more passionently. “My first kiss was hella rad.” Mitch said and they kissed once again. Lots a of kissing from these two like god damn anyway ya so that's what happened. THE END. 

tbh i didn’t know how to end this lol so this is what you get