Q/A

"What's up everybodyyyyy! The name is Katniss!" Scott said. "I'm Peeta." Mitch waved. "And together we were forced to be in love with each other!" Scott smiled. "Indeed we did! So yeah, we went on twitter and asked you guys to send us questions at like 3am because we're cool." Mitch said. "Yes! And it trended! But I mean, whats not to expect?" Scott flicked his the air back pretending he had long lucious locks. Mitch giggled. "Let's get started shall we? The first question is from Allyboo42956, Wow. Numbers, and she asks 'Why the frick do you guys not have any lines in Pitch Perfect 2?!" Scott read. "Well Ally, we have no idea. But, hey thats ok! It's probably for the best! Next one!" Mitch took the phone. "Lolaaa_xo asks, If you had to date one of the PTX members, who would it be? Hmm I'd say Scott, only because we are in love already!" Mitch joked and hugged Scott. "And I would date Mitch." Scott wiggled his eyebrows. They laughed. Scott took the phone. "ScomicheExplorer wants to know, If you were stuck in the middle of no where with each other,no food, wait wait wait. NO FOOD?!" Scott said. "Oh my God Scott! Finish the damn question!!" Mitch said. "Fine. No food,nothing, what would you do to stay alive? Well what I would do is, try to find some place to keep us safe and maybe I would make some pretty cool wepons to kill stuff. What about you?" he asked Mitch. "I would sit back and watch you be a man. Then, probably cook the stuff you killed." Mitch shrugged. Mitch took the phone. "Cat_Scomiche said Can Mitch do a slut drop? Because last time I asked, only Scott did it," Mitch said and and laughed.  "I guess.." He stood up and slut dropped. "There ya go! Hey, how about you leave it in the comments who did it better!" Mitch said. Scott laughed. "Great job Mitchie." Mitch bowed. "Alright so we are gonna do one more after this one, so VickyHenry asks, Hey Mitch and Scott..... WHY HAVEN'T YOU FOLLOWED @vicky229 AND @RachelBonura YET?!" Scott said. "Woah woah don't yell at us! We'll follow them right now!" They went on the two profiles and clicked follow. "See? There ya go!" Mitch showed the phone to show they did. "Last one!" Mitch said. "Oh my God..." he said. "What?" Scott asked looking at the phone and he blushed. "So um...@RachelBonura, you know the girl we followed? Well, she asked, Can you guys at least give us a kiss on the cheek or some other kissing action?" Mitch looked at Scott who was red as a tomato. "It'll be a quick one on the cheek." Mitch said. "You do this all the time...why is it so awkward? OH YEAH! Cuz we're filming it!" Mitch thought. "Alright I'm gonna kiss you now..." Mitch said.... He leaned in and just at the last second Scott turned his head. Mitch kissed his lips and his eyes widened. He pulled back. "Oh my..." Mitch put his hand over his mouth. "Um no weekly obsessions or anything today! Bye!" Scott turned off the camera and ran out of the room. "Oh my God..." Mitch said quietly. He walked to Scott's door. "Scott?" He knocked. No answer. He tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. "Scott open up!" Mitch knocked but a little harder. "Go away." Scott said. "No Scott we need to talk about what just happned." He took the key from the top of the door frame and unlocked it. "Scotty..." he sat on his bed. Scott turned so he wasn't facing Mitch. "Talk to me!!" He pouted and walked in front of Scott and stood in front of him. He wouldn't look up. "Talk to me.." He lifted Scott's chin so he could look at him. Scott blushed. "I-I I um... like you....more than a best friend..." Scott said biting his lip. "Yeah I kinda got that..." Mitch giggled. Scott blushed harder. "You're cute when you blush.." Mitch said sitting on Scott's bed and resting his head on Scott's shoulder. "T-thanks...." Scott said blushing harder, if that was even possible. They stayed like that for a couple minutes."Hey Scott?" Mitch said getting on Scott's lap and straddling him. "Y-yeah.." Scott said. Mitch took Scott's arms and put them around his waist. "Be my boyfriend?" Mitch asked. Scott nodded and smiled. "Good." Mitch said cupping Scott's face in his hands and giving a long sweet kiss.

YOU GUYS I GOT MY TODRICK TICKETS! I GET TO MEET HIM AND IM5! I'M CRYINGGGGG