Show You how to Love (Smuttyish)

Scott laid back onto the couch with Wyatt in his arms. Mitch came into the room and Wyatt jumpped out of Scott's arms and ran away. "Perfect." Mitch said coming over to Scott and straddling him. "We were bonding!" Scott said putting his hands around Mitch's waist. "We should bond some more." Mitch said starting to  grind slowly. Scott bit his lip. "We've already bonded enough." he said dening that he didn't want to do it. But Mitch knew he wanted him just as much as he did. Mitch smirked and kissed Scott's neck. Scott let out a little moan. He finally gave in. He grabbed Mitch and picked him up and help him with him still straddiling his Scott's waist. Their lips never left each others. He opened the door and threw Mitch on the bed and and now Scott was straddling Mitch. They leaned back slowly and Scott moved a little so that they could rub together. Mitch moaned loudly. "Sc-cott.." Mitch said as he put his hands right above Scott's butt. Scott grabbed Mitch's hand and moved them to his butt and Mitch gave a little squeeze and they both giggled. "Take me Scott." Mitch whispered  into Scott's ear before biting it playfully. Scott smirked. "We'll take it slow..it'll be more fun." he said taking of Mitch's shirt. He sucked Mitch's neck, and soon enough one hell of a hickey formed. Mitch took Scott's shirt off and threw it across the room somewhere. Scott cupped Mitch's cheek and rubbed his cheek. "Not that slow, Hoying." Scott kissed his neck and kissed down Mitch's torso until he got to his belt.  He started unbuckling his belt and sliding off his jeans. He stared down at Mitch's buldge. "Mhmm." Mitch said before pulling Scott back up and Mitch raising his hips higher so that they were touching. They both moaned. "Pleasure to me or you?" Scott asked between a kiss. "You." MItch said unbuttoning his jeans. Mitch grabbed Scott's waist and grinded while turning so that Mitch was on the top. Mitch took off Scott's boxers to reveal him. Mitch smiled. He then did his job of pleasuring to Scott. "M-mitch I..." His eyes were closed and his head was back. "Me too.....T-together?" Mitch asked thrusting. "Ready?" Scott asked. "Yes Scott!" Mitch screamed in pleasure. They released themselves into each other. Mitch plopped down next to Scott "That was amazing Mitch, who knew you had all that power in such a little body!" Scott joked. "Shut up." he hit Scott's chest playfully. "I love you so much." Scott said cuddling into Mitch's neck. He spotted the hickey he had given him. "What are the others gonna say about big blue here?" Scott asked reffering to the hickey. Mitch giggled. "Big blue will be covered with make up."  Scott laughed. "I love you Scott Hoying." Mitch proclaimed. "I love you more future Mitch Grassi-Hoying." Mitch giggled and gave a little kiss on Scott's cheek. They spent the rest of the day cuddling and telling each other how much they loved eachother.

THIS WAS SO AWKWARD TO WRITE THIS IS A NEVER AGAIN EXPERIENCE AHHH