A Moment Like This

"I love you." Scott whispered into Mitch's ear as they walked down the asile to the limo. "Oh Scott..." Mitch said as he kissed Scott as hard as he could. Scott smiled and kissed him back. " I can't believe I'm finally married to my best friend.." Scott said sitting in the limo and pulling Mitch next to him. Mitch hugged him close and Scott kissed his head. "Me neither Scotty..." Mitch said smiling into his chest. They both sighed happily and waited until they got to the place that the reception was. Once they got there everyone was already chilling out and drinking wine and eating different types of cheeses. "Look Scotty! They started party with out us!!!" Mitch said loud enough for everyone to hear. "Oh my God!! Mitch!! Scott!!" Kirstie ran up and greeted them with hugs. "Hi Kirstie!" They smiled and hugged her back. "Congrats you guys!!!" She smiled and hugged them once again before going about her business. Many many congrats and hugs later, it was time for one of the moments Mitch was looking forward to...cake. They stood behind the cake and smiled for the picture. Scott smiled and took a peice of cake and smiles. "Want some cake Mitchie?" Mitch giggled and nodded. Scott fed him the peice of cake a and smiled. Mitch giggled and wiped his mouth and took a peice of cake and feeds him it. "You have some icing on you.." Mitch giggled. "Can you get it off?" Scott winked. Mitch giggled again and kisses the icing away. "Mmm delicous!" The rest of the place aww'd. The two blushed. "I forgot they were there..." Scott whispered and smiled. Mitch bit his lip and nodded. The two enjoyed the rest of the night and the rest of the cake. A few hours later it was time for the last thing of the magical night. "Hey Mitchie?" Scott said. Mitch looked back at him and smiled. "Yes Honey?" Mitch replied. "I um....May I have this dance?" He held out his hand and Mitch took it and squeezed it and Scott pulled him to the middle of the dance floor as they song they picked out, A Moment Like This, played loudly. They swayed to the music. Mitch looked up at Scott who had tears in his eyes. Mitch smiled weakly and wiped away Scott's tears. Scott smiled back and kept swaying to the music as Mitch rested his head on his chest. Scott felt Mitch's tears on his tux. He lifted Mitch's head up with his index finger and sang the rest of the song directly to him while Mitch was crying happy tears, smiling and not leaving Scott's eyes. Scott wiped away his tears and smiled down at him. Once the song finished Scott pulled him into a big and passionate kiss. "I love you Scotty..." Mitch whispered against his lips and wiping Scott's tears with his thumb and rubbing his cheek. "I love you more, Mitchie...." Scott said while kissing him again. After everything was over, they left the place and went on their way home to get their stuff for their honeymoon. "Sweetiiiiiie you told me when the wedding was over you would tell me where we were going!!" Mitch said watching his new husband put his things in the car. "Fine Mittens.....we are going to......Iceland!!" Mitch's eyes went wide. "Baby, are you kidding me!! You are the best husband ever!! I love you so so so much!" He said jumping into Scott's arms, wraping his legs and arms around him, and kissing him repeatidly. Scott smiled and held him up. "Alright babe...you could kiss me all you want when we get in the room." he winks. "But we have a plane to catch!" He set Mitch down in the passagers seat and Mitch giggled. Scott got into the car and started driving to the airport. After they went through alll of the airport things, they went into the plane and waited for it to start flying. "Ugh I hate flying." Mitch complained and Scott giggled and took his hand. "You're adorable." he said kissing him temple causing Mitch to giggle. The plane took off with the two men smiling and holding hands. They were ready to have an amazing honeymoon and an amazing new life together.