A Thousand Miles Away

"Call me everyday alright?" Scott hugged his boyfriend closely. "I will. I promise...." Mitch hugs him back tightly. "Why did you have to choose a college away from me?" Scott pouted. Mitch laughed and brushed his hand on his cheek. "I know! I'm sooo stupid...."  "You really are." Scott said and they both laughed. Scott pulls him into a big kiss. "I love you baby..." he said against his lips. Mitch smiled. "I love you more.....I'm gonna miss you...." He steps back and looks up to him with his arms wrapped around his neck and Scott's around his waist. They lock eyes for a short moment before going into a big hug once again. "Goodbye Scott." he said before giving him one last kiss. "Goodbye Mitch." he watched as his boyfriend got into the car and drove away. 

*Later in life*

Mitch sat there studying. "Ugh this will never work.." he shut his book. "KEVIIIIIN" he yells for his roomate. Kevin comes in. "Alright! Alright! I'm here! What do you want?" "Help me study?" He asked. "Why can't you do it yourself?" Kevin asks and sits on the bed next to him. "Because, your basically the smartest guy in this whole college! Plus, I can't focus.." Mitch confessed. "Scott again?" Mitch nodded. Kevin sighed. "ALRIGHT! I guess I will..." Kevin took the book and opened it to the lesson. "Okay so, ...blah blah blah blah blah.....Mitch are you even listening?" That's all that Mitch could hear. "Yeah!" He wasn't, he was thinking about Scott. "Then what did I just say?" Kevin raised his eyebrows. "Um you said that.....um that a tomato was a fruit?" Kevin rolled his eyes. "Call him..." he got up. "Tell me when you're done so I can help you study some more." he exited. Mitch quickly took his phone and pressed Scott's contact. Instantly there is an answer. "Hi babe.." Scott said. "Hi.." Mitch giggled. "What are you up to college boy?" he sounded like he had just woken up. "Studying. And did I wake you? I'm sorry." he bit his lip. Mitch found Scott's morning voice incredibly sexy. "Yeah, but I don't mind it." Mitch smiled "Oh alright...How are you and Kirstie?" "We're good! How are you and your roomate?" Scott asked. "Kevin and I are good too! He's a pretty cool dude...he can beatbox too!" "That's always cool! Anyway, back to us.... I miss you..." Scott said. "I miss you too baby..." "I just wish I could cuddle and kiss you right now..." Mitch sighed. "Yeah but we are a thousand miles away..." Scott sighed also. "Is that whats keeping us apart? Miles?" Scott asked. "It seems so....you know you could come visit me...." Mitch suggested  "You're right! I can! I gotta go Mitche! Love you! Mmmwaah" Scott suddenly ended the call. "Alrighty then...." Mitch rolled his eyes. "I'm done!" he called for Kevin.

*5 weeks later*

Mitch assumed  Scott would be vistiting him soon but he started questioning if he was assuming right or not. Sure, they had texted and stuff but they never brought up how they could visit again. At the moment, Mitch was laying on his bed on his phone scrolling through all of his pictures he had of him and Scott. He smiled at them all. Kevin came in. "Hey Mitch! There is someone outside that wants to see you!" Kevin smiled. Mitch reluctantly got up and walked out of the room. He turned the corner and saw Scott standing in the doorway. "Scott!" he ran up to him and basically attacked him. "Hi Mitchie....." He smiled and kissed him. Mitch kissed back with lots of passion. "I can't believe you're here!" Scott smiled. "Surprise!" Kevin cleared his throat. "Oh! How rude of me! Scott, this is Kevin. Kevin, this is Scott. Kevin let out a smile and held his hand out for Scott to shake. "Mitch has told me a lot about you! And I mean a lot! He wouldn't shut up about you!" Mitch blushed. Scott put a hand on his chest. "Awww that's adorable!" He hugged Mitch from the side. "He's told me some about you also! He said your super smart and your a beatboxer! That's really freaking cool!" Kevin smiles. "Thanks man! Well, I'll leave you guys to it.. have fun.. and don't get too crazy!" He winked before walking out of the room. The two boys looked at each other and laughed. "I've missed you Mitch..." He said and cupped his hand on his cheek. "I've missed you more.." Mitch said before pulling him into a very passionate kiss.