Thunderstorms

This will be in only Mitch's Pov

The thunder clapped and I jumped. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I hate thunderstorms I alway have. Now wasn't a good time for it either. Scotts not here. I always run to him for comferting. He is the greatest friend ever! I went into my room and sat there with my knees in my chest and my head in my knees. I heard a light pop and the lights go out. "SHIT!" I screamed and burried my face deeper into my knees. I started shivering. This was the scaredest I have been in a long time. I wish Scott was here, but he is at some meeting and he won't be back for a long time. 10 mineuts later I hear a gush of wind and a slam of a door. "Mitch?!" I hear someone scream. "I-IN HERE!" I scream back almost crying. Scott came running in and put his arms around me. "Oh Mitchie." he rubbed my arms. "Shh babe its alright... I'm here now." He kissed my forehead. I shivered at his touch and also because of the thunder. Another thunder bursted and I let out a little whimper. He kept rubbing my back and kissing my head. "It's alright Mitch don't worry. I'm here. I've got you. I will never let you go" He lifted my chin up and kissed me. Finally. I thought and kissed him right back. We broke the kiss. "What happened to your meeting?" I was still fairly close to his face. "You're more important." he said pushing my strand on lose hair away. I chuckled and pulled him back into a sweet and passionate kiss.

LEAVE SUGGESTIONS BEAUTIFULS