Love Fairies and Dreamboys

“You can see me?” The little voice asked. “Of course I can! Not everyone can?” Mitch asked. The little voice shook his head. “You’re special…very special…do you know who I am?” Mitch shook his head. “I’m Scooter, friends call me Skash. Don’t really know why… ” Mitch giggled. “Alright, Skash why am I the only one that can see you?” He sat down on the cross legged on the grass. Skash climbed onto his  lap and sat on knee. “I’m a special kind of fairy.” He said. “Fairy?” Mitch asked. Was he dreaming, was he crazy? “Yes siree. I’m the fairy of love.” Mitch was confused. “What? Why can I see you then? Are you like in love with me or something?” Skash laughed and shook his head. “Nooooooo…Usually when people see fairies like me, they have someone almost identical come into their lives. The only thing that really changes is their name. It’s kind of weird. I bet you think you’re crazy. Everyone who has these fairies usually do.” Mitch nodded. “I did..but why can’t everyone see their fairies?” He asked, intrigued. “Because they weren’t meant to be. They met, but they aren’t meant to be. It’s really really confusing!” Mitch laughed in agreement. “Oh..okay…so everyone has love fairies?” Skash gave a quick nod. “Yup.” “And people that see them, find their soulmate or whatever?” Skash nodded again. “You catch on fast. Now, I have to skadaddle, you should meet your loverboy soon, I don’t know but OH LOOK THAT WAY!” He pointed and Mitch turned his head. He turned back around to find Skash gone. “Wait! Where’d you go! Will i ever see you again?” He looked frantically around. 

“Relax! I’m right here, I wanted to make it special but you ruined it.” he pouted. Mitch rolled his eyes. “Will my dream boy act like you too?” Skash nodded. “Perfect.” He was in love with dream boy already. “And to answer your question, yes you will. But seriously you need to go or you’ll miss your chance with—“ he stopped short. “With?” Mitch asked, hoping he’d continue. “Nothing. You’ll find out. nOW GO!” He says, trying to push him but, of course, he’s too small. Mitch started walking. “Alright Alright.” he starts walking, only to find himself colliding into a person riding a bike. They both fall to the ground, the bike rider falling on top of him. Their faces were both bright red. Mitch looks into his eyes. “He seems really familiar..” he thought. The rider seemed to be lost with Mitch’s eyes. Mitch cleared his throat.The rider broke out of his trance and scrambled off of him. “I um I uh my name is uh…s…scott..hi…” he blushed harder. Mitch giggled. “Hi Scott, I’m Mitch.” 

Mitch held out it his hand. “Nice to meet you…well I think…do I know you?” He asked after they shook hands. “I was just thinking the same thing…maybe we are like long lost brothers or something..” Scott suggested. Mitch shook his head. “No way in history…wait…” he looked around for Skash. He spotted him behind the bench. He gave him a thumbs up. “Skash?” he asked. “What?” Scott asked back. “I’m sorry you look like this fa—ine fellow named Skash.” Scott’s eyebrows furrowed. “Really? That’s weird…because I met someone named Mash…he looked just like….well you.” Mash and Skash groaned and walked from behind the bench. “Yall are such idiots..” Mash said. Skash nodded in agreement. “Wait, you had a love fairy, too?” Scott asked. Mitch nodded. “I thought I was just crazy…Skash told me that there was a person that looked similar to him…” “And Mash said someone would look sorta like him too…” Skash let out the loudest groan he could. “WE DO NOT NEED TO MAKE THIS A SOAP OPREA. HE IS YOUR SOULMATE GOSH DANG IT!” he squeaked. “Calm down, dear.” Mash took his hand. Skash blushed. “So, now that we’re together…well if he wants it?” Scott asked and Mitch nodded. He gave a soft smile and continued, “you’re together also?” Skash and Mash both nodded. “That’s how it works for love fairies.” They smiled lovingly at each other. Mitch and Scott shared an “aww”. 

The four departed, with promises of meeting again and good lucks from one couple to another. Skamash had left and know Mitch and Scott were getting to know each other. They found out they had a lot of things in common and that they were perfect for each other. Their relashonsip only grew stronger and they kept in close contact with their love fairies. They lived happily ever after and idk how to end this bye.