Frozen in the Snow

Thanks to Pictureonmawall for the idea!

"Scott!" Mitch screamed on the cold December night. 'Where could he be?' Mitch thought. Scott had left for errands about 6 hours ago. The Last time he had texted Scott was an hour ago Scott said he was on his way home. "Sco-!" Mitch tripped over something. "Ouchie." He rubbed his foot and then he heard a moan. "Scott?" he turned around. "M-Mi.." is all Scott could say. He was to cold to talk. "Scott!" he ran next to his boyfriend and rubbed his arms. "You are so cold Scott!" He kissed his face trying to send off some heat. "R-really? I h-hadn't noticed?" Scott said shivering. "Can you stand?" Mitch said helping Scott up. "Y-yeah but I need some asistince." He wrapped his arm around Mitch. "Then I'm your man." Mitch said starting to walk, but very slowly. "Damn right you are." Scott whispered into Mitch's ear. "Scott! This is no time for jokes! We have to get you home!" Once they got into the apartment, Mitch quickly put the air hotter and gave Scott a warm and fuzzy blanket. He went over to the kitchen and started making some hot chocolate for him. "Babe I don't w-want that." Scott said still freezing from before. "You have to drink it! It'll make you warmer!" He said handing him the drink and sitting next to Scott."I'll cuddle with you after your finished. I promise." Mitch kissed Scott's nose. Scott wiggled his nose which caused Mitch to giggle. Scott finished his drink and Mitch said "I am just so happy you are ok.." Mitch said as Scott laid his head on Mitch's lap. "I am so happy you are mine." Scott said bringing Mitch down for a kiss. "That made me so warm. We should kiss again to make me even more warmer." Scott said playfully. Mitch rolled his eyes and gave Scott a quick peck on the cheek. The two cuddled and gave eachother little kisses for the rest of the evening.