Don't Hurt Me

"Scott, Stop! This hurts!!! P-please! Scott!!" Mitch cried as he kept thrusting into him. "What's wrong?" Scott asked but went harder. "You're hurting me!! Stop!!" Mitch cried. "Mitchy?" He felt a slight shake but Scott still wouldn't stop. Mitch cried as he still felt the shakes. "Mitch!!" Scott kept going hard. "I thought you l-loved me!!" He cried out. "I do!! I promise!! Wake up!!" Mitch felt another shake before he sprung up in his bed. "Mitchy? You okay?" Scott asked with a worried expression on his face. "Mitch got out of the bed quickly and backed away. "S-stay away from me..." he said backing up until he hit the wall. "What? Why?" Scott asked, hurt. "Y-your g-gonna hurt me like he did....I just know it...." he said crying harder. "Baby? You know I would never do what Travis did....I love you too much....Come here sweetheart...." he opened his arms and Mitch came running into them and crying into his chest. "Shh...it's alright....I will never ever hurt you....you are too valuable and special to be broken down like this. What he did to you was wrong...I will never forgive him no matter how drunk he says he was. Mitch what he did to you, hurt me more emotionally than proabably it did for you..To see the love of your life in so much pain...is the worst thing ever..." "B-but Scott.....in my dream....you......were a whole different Scott.....I didn't like that one...." he looked up and Scott kissed him lightly. "I'm not the Scott in your dream. I am the Scott of your dreams....the good one.." Scott smiled and Mitch giggle a little. "Yeah....I guess you are...." he looked up at him once more, smiled and crawled on top of Scott and Scott laid down so Mitch could lay on top of him. Scott wrapped his arms around Mitch's waist. "Mitch....I just wanted to let you know....no matter what happens...I'll always be here for you....if you need comfert...I'm here....If you need a laugh....I'm here....If just need a kiss...I'm always here for that." Scott said and Mitch giggled. "Mhmm same for you babe..." he kissed him and cuddled his head in Scott's shoulder. "I love you so so so much and I will never ever even think of hurt you....ever...." He kissed his head and Mitch cuddled closer and sighed. "You are the best boyfriend ever...." he sniffled. "I love you too." He said to the sleeping Scott. He fell asleep and never had that nightmare ever again.

SORRY IT WAS SHORT