Inseperable

Mitch and Scott were at a meeting for Pentatonix about their new album.  But, they couldn't care less. That didn't stop them from showing affection to each other. That included, kissing, holding hands, and doing other coupley things. They also weren't paying attention. "What do you guys think about that?" Kevin asked the two, knowing they weren't listening. "Yeah..sure.." Scott nodded and kept staring at the beautiful man in front of him. "Sooo you don't think Beyoncé should be famous? Ohhhkaaaay." Avi said and the rest of the crew laughed."What no?! I mean....ugh...sorry..." Scott and blushed and tried to pay attention, but failed miserably. "Alright, Avi, sit inbetween them." Kirstie ordered and Avi went over to sit inbetween them. They both groaned. "Okay I get you love each other but you guys really need to pay attention!" Avi said. "Alright so...." He started talking for awhile, but sooner or later he felt their hands being held by each other behind his back. He stopped talking. "I will sit on your hands." Avi threatened and they both backed away quickly. Time passed before Mitch whined "Kirstiiiieeee pleaaase we won't touch anymoreeeeee." Kirstie rolled her eyes. "No. You guys need to pay attention!" They groaned. "Meanie." Scott said and crossed his arms. "It's my job." Kirstie joked and they continued the meeting they found themselves taking each others hands again. "No sir! You guys are just like 5 year olds!" They giggled. "You know what? We can just do this tomorrow! Okay?" Kevin suggested. "Sounds amazing. Maybe these two will cooperate." Kirstie said grabbing her stuff. "Alrighty then! And if you keep this up, we are taking away your solos!" Avi said and laughed. "But Aviiiiiii." They both whined like toddlers. The rest of the group rolled their eyes. "Bye!" They all somehow said in unison and left. Scomiche followed behind. They got into the car. "That was tourtue." Mitch said and took Scott's hand. "Tell me about it.....But, we gotta be good tomorrow or Papa Avi will take away our solos." Mitch giggled. "We could cuddle extra tonight!" Mitch smiled. "How are we gonna cuddle more than we already do?" Scott said and continued to drive.  "We'll find away my dear Scotty.." Mitch giggled. "Mitchie...the way we love each other is gonna get us in trouble someday." Scott said cuddling with Mitch on the couch. "I wouldn't mind getting in trouble, as long as it's with you." He kissed his jaw lightly before cuddling back into his chest. "I love you Mitch....don't ever forget that." Scott said before he kissed his head. Mitch smiled and replied "Never babe..We're inseperable." 

I know you lovlies probably hate shoutouts but I have two people to give shoutouts to. First one  is, ScomichePTX! She has this super cool super fun Ask Pentatonix book thingy...so yeah. The second one is my very best friend, VickyHenry made a fanfic called Corpse Party: PTX. It's bascially PTX going through all the Corpse Party stuff. If you don't know what Corspe Party is, then you're crazy. I'm just kidding. But you don't need to know anything about Corpse Party to read, it'll pretty much explain in the fanfic. Okay yeah bye.