Permenant

"Are you sure Scott? It's on your skin forever." Mitch said watching his boyfriend get his jacket on. "Says the person who was forty thousand tattoos." Mitch rolled his eyes. "Four." "Well it was close!" he kissed him goodbye and continued. "Plus it's a small one." He smiled and headed out the door. "Scotty? Can I come?" he put on a puppy dog face. Scott shook his head. "No way! You're gonna have to wait. It's a suprise!" He kissed him goodbye once more and headed out the door. Mitch groaned and fell onto their couch. About an hour later, he heard Scott come into the apartment. Mitch shot up and ran into Scott's arms. "Hi Munchkin." he kisses his head. "Hi..." he looks up at him. "Where is it?" he said with excitement. He stepped back and began looking for it all over him arms. He pouted. "Did you chicken out or something?" Scott laughed and shook his head."I didn't chicken out. It's just hidden." Mitch was confused but got it. "Where is it then?" Mitch asked and Scott started pulling off his shirt. "Woah woah woah I asked for the tattoo, not a strip tease.." Mitch giggled. "Are you saying you don't like it?" Scott smirked and Mitch blushed. "No.." he answered and bit his lip. Scott smirked and continued to pull off his shirt and set it on the couch. Then Mitch saw it. "I-is that my name?" He blushed and looked at Scott. "It is..." he smiled His tattoo was Mitch's name with hearts above the i and two hearts on each side of it. Mitch wrapped his arms around Scott. "Oh Scott..." he said hugging him tightly. Scott hugged his back and kissed him. Mitch ran his hand across his name. "I love it." Scott put his shirt back on. "I love you" he said. "Which is why I wanted to ask you something." He pulled a little box out of his pocket and kneeled down. "Scott.." Mitch put his hand over his mouth. "Mitch..." He took his hand. "It's been three years since we've been together and 13 years since we became best friends. You make me the happiest man I could ever be and you bring out the best in me. The way you laugh, sing, and just all around who you are, is what made me fall in love with you. So Mitchell Coby Grassi....can we make our love like my tattoo, and make our love permenant?" Mitch wiped his tears and quickly nodded. Scott slipped the ring onto his finger and stood up and pulled him into a big kiss. Scott picked him up and spinned him around. He set him down and gave him another kiss. "I love you." Mitch said letting a few more tears fall. Scott wiped them away and smiled and let one fall from his eyes. "I love you more.." he kissed him once again. The rest of the night they called bascially everyone in their contact list the news and then got ready for bed. They were laying down and Mitch rested his head on Scott's bare chest. "Permenant.." he said staring and the tattoo and slowly drifting to sleep. "Permenant." Scott replied kissing his head and falling asleep soon after.

 I swear to heaven above if I get any comments about Mitch's middle name I will jump into a pool of sharks.