Fun at the pool

"Hey Scott?" Mitch said laying on the hotel bed. "Mhmmm?" Scott said walking out of the bathroom. "Can we go to the pool? Pleaaase?" Mitch begged. Scott chuckled. "Alright! Let me get my bathing suit on!" Scott said searching through his suitcase. Mitch squealed. "YAY!" He ran over to his suitcase and took out his bathing suit and rushed to the bathroom Scott shook his head and finally found his bathing suit. He slipped it on just in time because Mitch just before came out. Scott blushed. "Well c'mon! Let's go! I need to get a tan!!" Mitch said pulling him down to the elevators. Scott smiled and followed behind him.
Once they got to the pool, they set down their towels and things. Mitch immediately laid down on one of the chairs and started to try tanning. "Aww Mitchhhh I wanted to swim!" Scott whined. "Then do it!" Mitch said. "I want to swim with youuuu!!!" he whined some more. "Scott stop whining! What are you? Two!" Scott rolled his eyes. "Twenty-two. And fine. But you'll be sorry." Scott said before getting up and jumping into the pool. The water splashed Mitch. "HEY! Watch where you're splashin!" He wiped off the water from him. Scott got pushed himself out of the water. Mitch bit his lip. "Damn he's fucking hot!" Mitch thought as he walked over. Scott suddenly scooped Mitch into his arms. "SCOTT WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" He pretended to be annoyed, when really, he liked having their bare skin pressed together. "You're going swimming!" Scott smiled before throwing him into the pool. Mitch swam up. "Scott! My hair!!" Scott rolled his eyes. "You're such a diva!" He ruffled Mitch's hair. "Stop you're making it worse!" He pushed him away. "Lets play a game." Scott said changing the subject. "Ugh fine. Which one?" "Colors!!!" (Btw if ya didn't know thats the game where someone holds the other person and they the person holding the other has to think of a color and the person being held has to guess and once they get it right the person is dunked into he water) "I'll hold you!" Mitch said confidently. "You sure?" Scott asked. "Yes I'm sure! Now! Into my arms!" Mitch held out his arms and Scott jumped into Mitch's arms. He quickly thought of a color. "Got it!" Scott thought for a bit. "Purple?" "Nope" "Pink?" "Uh-uh" "Yellow?" "Not even close." "Clear?" "Nopee" "Blue?" Mitch nodded. "But what kind of blue?" "Baby Blue?" Mitch shook his head. "Ocean Blue?" "DING DING DING DING!" Mitch said making a sound like a tv show and dunking him in. "He pulled Scott back up. Scott wiped his eyes. "Mitch?" Scott said. "Yeah?" "You're still holding me." Mitch was put him down and blushed. "Sorry....." Scott smiled. "It's alright! Hey you wanna go back upstairs?" Mitch nodded. They went back to the room. "I'm tired." Scott said and jumped on the bed. "Well then sleep!" Mitch said. "I can't I have nothing to cuddle with! I left Wyatt at home!" Mitch rolled his eyes. "There are pillows." Scott frowned. "Just get your ass over here." Scott said smiling. Mitch giggled and came over and laid next Scott. Scott pulled Mitch closer and cuddled his face into the back of his neck. "I love you....." Scott said. "I love you more." Mitch said back. The thing is....they say they are only just friends.