Special Alarm

"Mitchie come to bed!" Scott called to Mitch who was doing none other than watching Spongebob. "Its almost over!! Wait a sec." he replied back. He sighed. Scott was scrolling through twitter and laying on his side when Mitch came into the room and went under the blankets and cuddled into Scott's back. Scott plugged his phone in and turned around so he was facing Mitch. "Hey Katie.." he said quietly and kissed Mitch's temple. "Hiya!" they giggled. "I set an alarm for us, we have to do something super important thing to do tomorrow!" Scott said and Mitch got excited. "OOOH tell me what it is!!" he begged. "No your gonna have to wait!!" Scott said smirking. "Ugh I hate you." Mitch pouted. "No you don't." Scott kissed him. "Night baby." Scott said before they both fell asleep.

The alarm went off and Mitch groaned. He looked over to where Scott should be, but he wasn't there. Scott was "hiding" under the bed and was waiting for Mitch to turn off the alarm. Mitch saw the messege that went with the alarm. "Turn around?" Mitch asked out loud. He turned off the alarm and turned around to see Scott kneeling with a small box that contained a ring. Mitch cupped a hand over his mouth. "Mitchie.." Scott held out his hand and Mitch took it and sat at the edge of the bed. "Y-yes Scott?" Mitch said crying. "These 12 years of my life have been the best I have ever had, and thats all because of you. I knew there was something about you when I first met you. You helped me to know that being gay is ok and to be myself. I know this is the right thing.. so Mitch Grassi, will you please to me the honor of being my husband?" Mitch was shaking and crying. "Yes!! OH MY GOD YES!!" Mitch pulled him kissed Scott and Scott picked him up and spinned his around. They were still kissing. "Do the rest know?!" Mitch asked still crying. "Yeah... they do... they helped me decide how to do it!" Scott said wiping off Mitch's and his tears. Mitch hugged him tightly again. "This is the best day ever." Scott laughed "Wait until we get married. Then get back to me on that.."