Chapter 17

Alpha Riley's pov
Me Blake and Ethan were all in my office trying to figure some of the paperwork out forming some alliances with other packs and what not. Then out of nowhere we heard screaming from down stairs. We all jumped up and rushed out the door and ran down the hall towards the sound. We all noticed that we weren't alone as other pack members rushed out of their rooms looking frantic trying to get to where the screaming was coming from. Once we made it to the living room we saw that the tv was on and a scary movie was playing. I turned my head to the corner to see every single one of my warrior pups huddled into the corner. I let out a sigh of relief as I made my way over to them. A couple members followed me and tried to calm them down. I saw that Aria, Corbin and Sam were huddled together so I made my way over to them. Aria noticed me first she never took her eyes off of me when I picked up Corbin and whispered soothing words in his ear to make him calm down. "Ok Corbin you make your way up to your room it's time that you head to bed" I told him as I put him down he nodded "thank you alpha"he said. As he disappeared up the stairs I then did the same with Sam and then it was just me and Aria. When I reached over to her she backed up and looked at me with a frown on her face "don't touch me"she whispered as she went to walk around me. "Aria don't be so childish and come here I know your scared I can hear your heart beat." I told her calmly she never once looked back at me as she made her way up to her room leaving me there all alone. I shook my head as I made my way up to her room she has gotten away with to much lately and I'm not liking it one bit. Once I ended up at her door I went to open it but it was locked Aria open this door now" I ordered. There was no answer "open the door" I said a little louder but I still ended up with no answer. A low growl erupted from my chest as I tried one more time a sigh escaped my mouth as I looked down at my watch and saw what time it was. I shook my head and walked away towards my bedroom leaving her alone until morning. When I got to my room I showered and went straight to bed.

Aria's pov
I couldn't give I to alpha Riley I was to mad at him so when I got up to my room I locked the door and headed over to my bed. I got underneath the covers and tried to go to sleep. Tomorrow is Friday which means that I will be leaving here and over to the other side of the house. A tear slipped from my eye and slowly made its way down my cheek. There was a knock on the door and I knew exactly who it was so I just ignored him as he tried to get me to open the door. He tried three times and then I guess he gave up because I heard him retreating leaving me alone again. A yawn escaped my mouth as I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning
My eyes snapped open as there was loud banging coming from the door. "Stop with the noise I'm trying to sleep" I yelled but they didn't stop. I growled as I slowly got up and unlocked the door opening it up to reveal all my friends. Happy birthday they all yelled at me a smile grew on my face as they all gave me hugs. "Thanks guys what time is it"I asked rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. It's eleven a clock in the morning I nodded and made my way down the hall towards the kitchen. When I got there I was greeted with small smiles as I got to the table I looked to see what was on the plate and my eyes lit up as I noticed that it was chocolate chip pancakes. I dug right in wasting no time I licked my lips as I looked down at my now empty plate. I froze in place as I heard an all to familiar voice soon he walked in the door with delta Blake. All the happiness I felt just disappeared when they both looked at me I averted my eyes down to my empty plate as I brought it to the sink. When I was done rinsing it I quickly walked out of the room before they can even get a word in. I made my way into the living room and sat down on one of the couches. After a little while of sitting by myself I felt someone sit down beside me. "Happy birthday Aria"I heard the person say. "Thanks delta Blake can I just be alone" I asked he nodded. He got up and left another few minutes past before I heard a couple new voices which perked my interest so I slowly walked towards them.