But first...let me take a selfie.

Shit. What a night. I was so glad it's over. I wanted to forget it even happened honestly. It made me cringe just thinking about it.

I had just woke up because I literally could not go to sleep. It was late...like almost 11:30 late in the afternoon.

Emma went to work at 7. She was working until later today. Later than noon, I knew that.

Well crap. I decided to get up and get a shower to try and wash the groggy feeling I had. When I went downstairs Uncle Will was gone. I was alone and hungry. And wanted french fries. My favorite food. I decided to go back to the diner.

I had to park further along the street than Norma had done that day. Town was busier since it was lunch time. I got out of my car, clicked the lock button, and started down the sidewalk when I heard a honk. I turned around to see who had done it and I saw the blue Ford. My stomach dropped and fluttered at the same time.

Dylan was hanging his head out the window gesturing for me to come over. I crossed the street to where he was sitting in the middle of the road (how conveniant no traffic was coming at the time).

"Hey," I said.

"Hey! What are you doing?" he asked. Already he seemed more talkative than usual.

"Going to the diner. What are you doing?"

"Emma's not with you?"

"No, she's at the motel."

"Oh. Well, ok." He looked straight ahead.

I could sense he wanted to ask but didn't, so I decided to. "Do you want to join me?"

He seemed a tad shocked that I asked. "Yeah. Yeah I would. Let me park my truck."

I said ok and walked back across the street and watched him find a parking spot. He got out and started walking towards me. I couldn't help but stare.

He reached me and I turned to go with him. Being that close, I could smell him and he smelt good. He held the door open for me. "Thank you."

I automatically turned to the right and slightly smiling inside, I sat at the booth we sat at the first time I met him. I even laughed a little when he mentioned it too; only I kept my laugh to myself and played dumb about it ("Oh, really? Is it? Funny.")

We both took a minute to gaze over the menu for a bit, placed our order, got our drinks, and then started conversation.

"Soo....what did you think of dinner last night?" He chuckled.

Wow. Let me just say, I almost didn't hear what he said. The twinkle in his eye and that knee-weakening side-grin....Geez I'm like in a freakin Lifetime movie right now or something.

"Huh? Oh, that. Uhm...it was fine. The food was good. Did you like it?"

He shrugged cutely. "Yeah. I didn't know I was going to learn so many intimate details about you," he almost winked but he leaned forward and laughed which caused me too also.

I felt myself blush. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe I said some of those things. I'm telling you things just blurt right out of my mouth. I can't help it!"

He smiled, but did not say anything. The waitress sat down our food and after I salted my fries and squirted ketchup on my plate and he still didn't say anything, I thought I might as well initiate.

"So what about you?"

He looked up for a second while squeezing mustard on his chicken sandwich then looked back down. "What about me?"