Picnic!

I woke back up near ten. My stomach was feeling fluttery at the thought of our kiss last night and the chance it may happen again later. I ate some breakfast and took a shower, taking my time. I pulled on some capris and a pink and yellow flowery top. I did my makeup, keeping it more natural today, and decided to finally call him.

I was almost in pain with nerves. "Hey!" he answered joyfully.

"Heyyyy," I sang.

"Are you ready for me to come get you?"

"Actually, I'm not going to hang out with you today," I stated totally serious sounding.

"What? How come?" he asked, suddenly dissapointed.

"I'm just kidding!" I said. Sometimes...a lot of the time, I like to joke around and see what people say. I'm weird.

"Oh, what the hell, I thought you were serious!" he replied.

I sniggered. "No....but yeah, I'm ready."

"Awesome, I will see you in a little bit."

Emma was leaving for work so I walked outside with her and decided to wait out on the sidewalk for Dylan. I bid goodbye to her and plugged in my earbuds to my phone. I pushed Shuffle and Butcher Babies' "Gasoline" came on. I turned it up loudly and got lost in the song. I brought my knees up under my chin as I sat on the ground and checked my Instagram feed. I couldn't hear Dylan's truck pull up so he frightened me when he appeared at my feet. I jumped and gasped loudly.

"Sorry," he chuckled. "I didn't mean to scare you!"

"It's ok," I said as he extended his hand to help me up. "I had my music too loud." I rolled my earbuds up and stuffed them in my backpocket. "Ready?" I asked brightly. He nodded and I followed him to his truck. After listening to music, my nerves went away a little. "What did you pack?" I asked as I noticed the basket sitting in the middle seat.

"It's a surprise!" he exlaimed.

"A surprise? I like surprises," I grinned.

"Good," he replied. "I figured we could go by the river. There's a path through the woods."

"Oh, me and Emma went on a picnic somewhere like that before!"

He looked over at me. "It's probably the same place."

Dylan parked at the edge of the woods and we both got out. He grabbed the picnic basket and grabbed my hand, which was such a sweet gesture. We held hands and walked through the woods to the rocks by the river, the exact place me and Emma had gone! (Who woulda thunk).

He had packed turkey and ham sandwhiches, chips, grapes, sodas, and cookies. "Norma baked them this morning," he told me.

I felt a little more comfortable eating in front of him, but I'm still so self-conscious. We laughed and talked about nothing. It was wonderful.

"Did you like our first kiss?" he asked.

ohmergerd. Everytime I think about it, I twinge in private places. I smiled so hard and blushed. "Yes, did you?"

He grinned and I twinged again. "Hell yeah I did."

I kept eye contact with him, still smiling, while I took a swig of soda. He kept staring at me hardcore and I started feeling silly. "What?" I asked sheepishly.

He leaned over and grabbed the pop can from my hand and placed it on the blanket under us. He scooted over by me and placed his warm, strong hand around my jawline, bringing me in and kissing me again. It was ah-mazing to say the least. This time the kiss went on.

His lips were soft and gentle until he started kissing me harder. I twinged once more when his tongue slid slowly into my mouth and caressed mine. We moved as close as we could together until we were basically on top of each other. Both my hands were on his face and one hand was still on my neck while the other was visiting my lower back.

We were making out for several minutes straight and I couldn't get enough. His scent was overwhelming in the best way. I felt so connected and so close. Almost as if we were one. Geez, I thought, people feel like one when they have sex so what will I think when that happens? IF that happens? I pushed it out of my mind.