I Don't Feel Fine

A little while later, Norman popped in.

"Where have you been?" Emma asked.

"I've been on a walk, why?" Norman asked, back in his weird voice.

"Who's Nick Ford?" Emma asked, getting to the point.

Norman fumbled over his words. "He's Ms. Watson's dad. I saw him at the cemetary. Why?"

"He came here looking for Norma," Emma replied. "Why?"

Norman got all weird and shrugged. "I don't know. I'm going to go see Mother." and with that, he headed to the house.

Blair Watson was Norman's teacher. She was murdered a while back. Norman probably did it. They didn't find a culprit yet. Not that I know of, anyway.

"I'm going to see if Dylan knows him," I told Emma. I texted Dylan and waited for his response.

"Yeah, why?" He texted back.

"He came here looking for Norma."

"He's a big name in the drug business. He's dangerous. What happened?"

"Idk. They talked and he left. Norman said he didn't know him."

"Be careful and stay away from him."

Dylan stopped by the motel after work before he met up with his uncle for dinner. He told me about this complete dbag who was now in charge. His name was Zane Morgan and he replaced Gill Turner. Someone murdered Gill. Zane took a hostage from Nick Ford's drug business and then some of Dylan's coworkers were killed because of it. He thinks Nick might have been here looking for him. I was really scared for Dylan. I let him know. He said he was fine. It didn't make me feel any better.