I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

I took a deep breath. "So?" I said nervously.

"So what?" he asked in his sexy voice AND HOLY SHIT he gently pushed me up against the bricks next to the door.

He took both of my hands with his and interlaced his fingers in mine. My hands were sweating and I hoped he didn't notice.

He leaned his body against mine and I felt his weight. I smelt his breath and his cologne and I thought my knees were going to buckle.

He was leaning in closer and I couldn't help but do this stupid grin and my face was so red I could feel it burning. My whole body was so hot.

But not as hot as he was. I stared at his lips coming closer to me. He licked his lips and I automatically copied him.

The whole time he was slowly leaning in until he finally stopped centimeters away from my lips.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

My brain was sludge at that second. "Yeah..." I breathed.

His lips sloooowly pressed against mine. And it was gentle. And it was simple. And it was amazing. And it made me tingle in certain places. And it made my heart race so fast I thought he was going to hear it. I realized I was giving his hands a little squeeze.

And then he pulled away smiling. All I could do is look at him with this stupid smitten smile on my face and catch my breath.

"Can I call you tomorrow?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

Crows feet formed around his eyes when he gently smiled. "Ok. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Ok, bye," I sighed. He turned to walk away and I tried to get in the door. I was shaking with excitement I felt like I could hardly function. As soon as I was inside I peeked out the blinds and watched him drive away.

I wobbled up the stairs, floating on cloud nine. HOLY FUCK my mind was screaming.

I opened the house door at the top of the stairs and was greeted by Uncle Will. "Hey, Ginny, how was your date?"

"Grood," my tongue twisted. "Good. Great."

He chuckled. "Emma's in her room."

I drug my feet into her room. "Hey!" she said, looking at me from her chair in front of the computer. "How'd it go?!"

I flopped on her bed and began my story.