KIRISHIMA: Surprise Honeymoon! {🍋}

~(Y/n) POV~

"So where are we going?" I ask hopefully to the pilot who laughs.
"Sorry but I was sworn to secrecy by Mr. Ground Zero. I'd rather not get on his bad side if I told you both." He states and I huff.
D***it Katsuki. I think as I look out the side of the helicopter and admire the beautiful ocean and the small islands we pass.
"So how long have you been a pilot for?" Eijiro asks with a sharky smile.
"About fifteen years. Five of those being for Ground Zero agency." The pilot states and I look over at him curiously.
"Really? How come we haven't met you?" I ask in wonder. "We've worked there since day one." I state and he grins as he looks in the mirror.
"Well Mosaic I do believe you can fly pretty well on your own." He says with a small laugh and I tilt my head in agreement.
"Fair point." I say with a laugh before my eyes widen. "Oh! Ei, look at that!" I say in awe as I point out the window and to the beautiful cove with a huge waterfall.
"Woah!" He says as he stares in surprise and excitement.
"Make sure you're buckled and sitting in your seats. We're landing." The pilot states as he starts to slow down and angling the helicopter lower.
I wonder what's gonna happen? I think as I sit better in my seat and look out the window excitedly as we land.
       The pilot quickly hops out and opens the door for us and helps us get out as he bends down so his head doesn't get chopped off. "THE HOUSE IS UP THAT WAY! GO UP THE STAIRS AND YOU'LL FIND IT!" He shouts over the loud noise of the helicopter.
       "THANK YOU!" Me and Eijiro yell as we step away and start up the stairs.
       "I wonder why we're on this island?" Eijiro asks with a small laugh.
       "Yeah me—" I stop as I turn and see the pilot waving to us as he starts his flight. "Why is he leaving?" I say a little panickedly as I look to my husband who shares the same look. "That's it! I'm seeing what the hell is going on!" I say annoyed as I take off my heels before holding my dress up as I march up the stairs before walking in the house.
      "Woah..." Eijiro says as we look at the wide open living area connected to the kitchen, dining room, and then back porch and yard.
Knowing Katsuki he left a note somewhere. I think as I walk over to the island and see envelopes scattered around. "Time to fish." I state as I start reading the back of envelopes.
Map Of Island, Food Storage, Hot-springs, Wedding Gifts, Waterfalls, Necessities? I think as I read the underlined words on the envelopes. "Ah ha!" I shout in victory as I find the one I was looking for: Explanation!
      "I'll take that!" Eijiro says as he takes the letter and opens it before taking the note out and starting to read.
      "Dear Painting and S***ty Hair,—well we know who wrote the letters." He states with a laugh and I nod as I walk over to try and read over his shoulder. "First off: Painting stop panicking, we're not plotting your death. Second off: Congratulations on getting married." He says and laughs as I pout at how well my friend knows me.
     "You're both probably wondering why you're on this island. Well welcome to your honeymoon on Island Zero. My private island that I bought earlier this year. As you've already seen there is a map of the island and a few other informational letters for you idiots to read." Eijiro reads and we glance or towards the small stack of letters.
      "Here are a few rules. 1: Wash the sheets after you f***." He reads and I blush a little as we laugh.
"Noted." I state and he grins excitedly at my statement.
"2: Before you come back try and clean a little. 3: Put stuff back to where it was when you found it." He finishes and checks and flips the paper to the back. "Oh,theres something else." He says and I swipe away the letter when he's looking at me.
     "P. S: You're staying here for two months?!" I exclaim in a little surprise and shock. "Katsuki willingly let us have two months off?!" I exclaim as I start to pace a little.
     "He says we both need it. After everything that's happened." Eijiro states as he reads the back of the letter before placing it down and looking at me. "So what do you want to do first?" He asks with a bright smile.
      "We could look around the house like Kat said? I mean don't think we can really go anywhere since the pilot definitely won't be back." I say with a small laugh as I walk away from leaning against the table and towards the closed door.
"And my dear wife what do we have behind door number one?" Eijiro jokes with a smile and I laugh at his behavior.
"Let us see dear husband!" I say as I turn the knob and push open the door. It's a large bedroom with bags on the bed, luggage bags infront of the closet, a full body mirror, and then a half bath.
       "What are these?" Eijiro questions as he looks at a tag on a bag. "(Y/n) pajamas. Day twenty-four." He reads before looking in and then closing it quickly with a deep blush.
       "What is it?" I question as I walk over but he holds the bag away.
       "No no no! You're waiting just like me!" He says with a grin as he makes sure I can't reach it.
"We just got married and you're already messing with me?" I say with a laugh.
"Yes." He states with a grin and I roll my eyes lightly as I start to look around the house more and realize something.
"Hey Eijiro?" I call out from the living room. "There's no shower. I've looked through the whole house and there's only a half bath." I call out after hearing his shout of a reply.
"That's because there's hot springs behind the house." He says as he walks in with a bag labeled Day 1 in his hands.
      "What's that Ei?" I ask as I walk over as he places it on the table with a big grin.
      "Pajamas for night number uno!" He states with a happy grin and I look inside and laugh at the sight.
      "I can't believe they got us onesies!" I state as I pull out the two pajamas.
      The larger one, Eijiro's obviously, is a red dinosaur. The smaller one, mine, is a cute (f/c) dinosaur. If red's your favorite color> {The other is also a red dinosaur but smaller, mine probably.}
     "They're so cute!" I exclaim as I hold mine up against me and giggle a little excitedly as I spin around while holding it.
     "You're so cute, (Y/n)." Eijiro says and I look over at him to see him with a big grin. "We should probably head out if we want to get a peaceful bath without getting bug-bit." He says with a smile as he takes the onesie and puts it back in the bag before grabbing two bath towels from the side cabinet near the front door.
      "Yeah. I hate bugs. I'm not a bad a Koji was but I still hate them." I say with a small laugh as I head to the back door and slip on my shoes before we head out.