28-Training gone wrong! Wait what?

~(Y/n) POV~

     "Shadow Jump back to camp. The others are awake now and I don't want to repeat instructions." Aizawa's voice demands to me and I chuckle.
"Guess I gotta go now. Thanks for the tea Nezu!" I say happily as I look at my principal.
"You're welcome, (Y/n). Keep up with your training. You're doing excellent. Tell your classmates that I wish them luck." Nezu states with a smile as I finish my tea.
"Thanks! I will. See you later." I say as I move from my chair and over to a shadow. I walk into the shadow and enter the shadow realm. "Aha! The training camp. Time for more training." I say before stepping through the shadow and hiding.
"Where exactly is (Y/n)? And why did you tell her to get back to camp over a walkie talkie?" Kaminari asks and I get a little annoyed. I choose this moment to scare him and jump to his shadow.
"I was shadow jumping to see how far I could go. Then I ended up in Nezu's office at UA. Then he offered me tea and wanted to know how the camp has been so far." I say and nearly everyone flinches at my sudden appearance.
     "You just had to make and entrance, didn't you?" Aizawa says with a sigh and I give a small laugh before moving away from Kaminari and I see a from come onto his face. "Bakugou catch." Aizawa says as he tosses a softball to Kat. "Now throw it with your quirk."
      "Like in the quirk Apprehension Test that we had on the first day." Bakugou says with a small grin as he moves in place and winds his arm up to throw.
     "Of course I missed the fun test. Figures." I say with a pout and Kirishima pats my shoulder in reassurance.
     "Don't even blink. Or you'll miss it. Now. DIIIIIIIIEEE!!!!" Bakugou screams and the ball goes flying. He turns around with a grin on his face to look at our teacher.
     "709.6. You may all have grown mentally and emotionally. But your quirks haven't grown much physically. You'll be focusing on that here. Now get to work. You've got a long day ahead of you." Aizawa says as most of the class looked shocked at Bakugou's score.
     I don't know why they're so confused. That was more than I could get.
     "(Y/n), you'll be training with Luna on shadow jumping. Stay around the camp area this time. Do that for and hour and then switch to turning into a shadow for a couple hours. Then switch to Lucien and work on your Solar Weapons and  using light to see through things. If you still have energy you'll work on something else." Aizawa says and I nod before I walk away to try to shadow jump. Key word: try.
      "(Y/n). I need to talk to you." I hear Kaminari's voice and turn with a small scowl.
      "Not right now Denki. I still need to cool down." I state a little harsh and teleport to a shadow to see how he reacts.
      "Maybe it's best to let her cool. You did make all the boys in our class she her naked. I don't think she'd really care about most of us. Then there's Mineta." Sero says walking up to Kaminari who sighs but nods.
      "Now I feel worse." Kaminari says looking defeated.
      I sigh before I start to shadow travel around the camp area. I miscalculated my shadow jump and accidentally bumped into someone. "Oof! Sorry about that. I miscalculated my ju-"
      "How can you be a superior to our class if you can't get your quirk right?" Monoma glares at me and I frown slightly as he classmates look to see what I'll do.
     "Name a simple desert from a bakery." I say with a plan face and he looks at me in confusion.
     "Why would I want any deserts from you 1-A scum?" Monoma says and I sigh.
     "Kendo, Tetsutetsu name a small desert." I look over at the two.
     "Chocolate covered strawberry."
     "Cookies and Cream ice cream." Kendo and Tetsutetsu reply and I nod before I shadow jump to a small bakery.
     "Can I have one chocolate strawberry and cookies and cream ice cream in a cup? Also two malassadas, please." I say to the cashier who looks a little confused before she gets what I asked and I pay for it. "Thank you! Here's a tip for the confusion." I say as I give her an extra twenty before shadow jumping back to camp.
     "Woah!" Tetsutetsu says as I hand him the ice cream. "Thanks (L/n)!"
     "Don't mention it. Seriously don't. Aizawa will have me make him more coffee muffins than I already owe him." I say as I hand Kendo her strawberry. I turn to Monoma and hold out a malassada. "Here. I didn't know what you'd like so I got a simple dessert." I say with a small smile as he slowly takes it.
     "You're still a 1-A scum. But you might not be as bad as the others." I look at Monoma surprised.
     "Thanks. You're not too bad either. I understand why you're not the fondest with my class. I hate being the center of attention and I'd trade the class fame for anything else. Well besides for bad things." I ramble unknowingly and Monoma looks annoyed and takes a bite of his treat.
     "Thanks for the treat (L/n). I'll buy you a treat sometime for a payback." Kendo's says patting my shoulder and I shake my head.
     "Nah. It's fine. I-"
     "Get back to training (Y/n). You're wasting time." Mandalay says coming up and I jump slightly before I shadow jump away.