26-Mall Time!

~(Y/n) POV~

"You will all be going on the summer trip. But the ones of you who didn't pass the exercise portion will have extra classes and be pushed harder. You're dismissed. Go pack and rest up. You'll need it." Aizawa says tiredly as the ones who didn't pass cheer. {A/n-I think they did the mall on the weekend but I'm just gonna do it on the same day. Plus I don't feel like I did good enough on the battles so I'm gonna try and make up for it.}
"(Y/n)! Let'sgotothemallandfindcutestufftowear! (Let's go to the mall and find cute stuff to wear!)" Mina says excitedly and I smile.
"Sure. My parents won't mind. I need to buy a swim suit anyway and I need a second opinion. I don't go to the pool or beach often so I grew out of my last one." I confess and Mina's eyes brighten.
"We are definitely going to the mall now! Go home and change and then we'll meet back up here!" Mina says excitedly as we part.

{Time skip to when you get to the mall}

"Bakusquad! This way!" Mina says and I chuckle at Bakugou's confused face.
"Mina? Where are we going?" I ask the pink female and she grins evilly.
"To get you a swimsuit." She says as she finally stops in front of a store and I blush.
"N-Not from here." I say as I stare at the Victoria's Secret and Pink signs and I try to turn away.
"No. You can only have the best swimsuit and I won't let you have anything less." Mina grabs my hand and pushes me into the store and I stop her as we a foot inside.
"If I have to suffer in here so do they." I say as I point at the four blushing boys.
"I didn't pass but I can see you in a swimsuit this way." Kaminari says sneakily and walks in and goes over to the swimwear on display.
"You're all gonna get a wife one day, unless you get a husband, anyway. She's gonna come in here sooner or later in your future marriages. Man up and get in here." I say to the remain three and they blush and nod as they start to walk in.
"You're so blunt. It scares me sometimes." Mina confesses and I laugh.
"Try this one!" Kaminari suddenly says and shoved me in a dressing room before I can even blink an eye.
I'm doomed. I can already tell. I think as I change and blush at myself in the mirror. "Guys? I don't think I have the confidence for this one....It shows off too much." I say as I stuck my head out and see my friends sitting on chair across from me.
"You'll be fine. Show us! We won't judge." Mina says excitedly and I nod slowly before I open the door. I look away from their faces in nervousness.

{It looks like this but with your (s/c) but it is still black

{It looks like this but with your (s/c) but it is still black. I'm sorry if you don't like it but that's what Denki would probably chose and it's embarrassing for me too so yea. I found this picture on Pinterest}

"You're not saying anything. Does it look that bad? Are my tattoos showing too much?" I ask as I turn my head and see them holding their noses as they bleed. "Oh my gosh! Are you guys okay?" I rush at them and it makes it worse.
"Go change before you kill us!" Bakugou says as he looks away while holding his bleeding nose and red face. I nod and go change back.
"Should I try a less...revealing... one?" I ask Mina and she nods.
"I'm still gonna get you that because I need to see you in that again." Mina says and I blush.
"M-Mina!" I stutter and she smiles.
"Here. Try this one. Not too showy but just a little." Kirishima says from behind me and I smile as I look at the swimsuit on the hanger.
"Oooo! I like it! Thanks Eijiro!" I says and peck his cheek without thinking as I dash to the dressing room with the swimsuit in my hands. I quickly change and smile at myself in the mirror. This. Is. PERFECT! I think as I crack the door open. "Ready?" I asks them excitedly and they nod. I open the door and smile at them. "What do you think?" I question.