MINA: I'm taken b****!

~Mina POV~

I'm worried about (Y/n). Bakugou said he had to tell us something related to her mission. It's been six months...I miss her. I think with a rare frown as I walk with Sero and Kaminari to Bakugou's office.
"Get your a**es in her you slowpokes." Bakugou says after we knock and we quickly get in and stand in front of his desk.
"Is (Y/n) okay?" I ask concerned as I look at my ash blond friend.
"From what the mutt had heard she's fine. But I have an assignment for you three." Bakugou says with a nod before he sends us a small glare.
     "Why is three? You have a whole agency." Sero asks and me and Kaminari look at him confused.
     "For one Tape Arm you're pro heroes, second you know Painting, and three Raccon eyes can also speak English." Bakugou glares and Sero nods his head a little nervously.
     "So what is the mission?" Kaminari asks and I nod too.
     "You're going to California. Painting told the mutt about a plan the villains shes working with. They're planning something big in two days. You leave right after this is done and you'll go to America and help Painting finish this so she can finally come back. Got it?" Bakugou states with a glare and we all nod.
     "Good. Now get out of my office you morons." Bakugou says with a small smirk and we chuckle before we leave.

{Time Skip}

     "Woooh! Mini Vacation!" Kaminari says and I roll my eyes as we get in the plane.
     "I wonder what it's like there? Are the Red Dragons as bad as they're made out to be?" Kaminari says and I look at him curiously before humming in response and looking out the small window.
I'm coming to help, (Y/n). I still have my ring finger saved for you. I think with a small smile as we take off into the sunny sky.

——————————————————————
Underlined- Japanese
Normal- English

     "Well....at least it's a bar." Kaminari says as he looks up at the sign of the bar. Kido has told us this was where the new of the Red Dragons came from.
     "Let's go in." I say as the two males follow me and we take a seat at the island bar.

~(Y/n) POV~

     I was sitting at the island bar reading a book trying to calm down after Victoria nearly kissed me. Again.
     "Well that's an interesting skin color." Isen, the bartender who told me about Victoria, says as he cleans a glass and leans against the island.
     I look up from my book and nearly fall back in surprise. What are Mina, Denki, and Hanta doing in America? I think confusedly as I stare at them from across the room.
     "Three shots for them. It's on me." I say to Isen who nods after I give him the money.
     "Want me to tell them anything?" He says with a grin and I smirk.
     "Tell the pink one that I'll be watching them." I reply and he chuckles before placing a shot each in front of each of my friends.

~Mina POV~

     "We didn't order anything." I say to the bartender and he grins.
     "You didn't. She did." He says and points across the bar.
     I look over his shoulder and see a smirking woman. She has white hair, red eyes, white fox ears at the top of her head, and a book in her hands. I stare at her for a moment before she gets up and starts walking around the island. She'll pass us.
     "Don't look at the woman who's gonna pass by us." I whisper to Kaminari and Sero who just clink their glasses before they down their drinks.
     I hear a small chuckle before I feel my a** get smacked.
That white furred b****! I think with a glare and I quickly whip around and see the red eyed woman flicking her tails as she walks out the door.
     "Come on." I say to them and they nod and quickly follow after as we exit. I whip my head around and notice disappearing white tails going down an alleyway so I quickly start walking that way.
     "Where'd she go?" Kaminari says and I huff a little as I look around the empty ally way and notice a small piece of paper on the ground.
     I carefully pick it up and look at it. It read: