20-Second times the charm!

~Y/n POV~

I breathe heavily as my whole body shakes in weakness and tiredness. Must keep....going! I can't...lose! I think as I run with what little energy I have left at my opponent. He does the same and we both don't stop so we hit each other head on.
     "Oof!" Me and Tokoyami yell out as we both fall to our knees as all our energy crumbles. It starts to get blurry and see Tokoyami barely lift his head before we both lose consciousness.

{Earlier still (Y/n)'s POV}

     "The battle of Fumikage Tokoyami and (Y/n) (L/n) will....BEGIN!" Midnight announces and I rush forward at once.
Knowing Tokoyami he'll use his quirk for far range. I need to test just how far they go before I attack. Hopefully it'll tire him out a little. I think as I run at him.
     He summons Dark Shadow and uses him to block my goal of reaching him. I smirk and summon my wings and fly up. He panics before he sends Dark Shadow up to reach me. I continue to fly up, Im about 60 feet in the air. Dark Shadow can't reach me, he's at 50 feet, 10 feet away from me.
     I smirk. "Now I know your limit." I quickly fly down as fast as I can and start to land hits on my opponent. He grunts but does decently at close combat.
     "Now Dark Shadow!" He yells before I can even think as I get hit in the stomach and sent flying back.
     I roll on the ground a few times before I push off and run at him again. I had this planned! What'd I do wrong? I think a little worried as I charge. Dark Shadow is sent towards me. I summon my chain-knife and start to slash at him. He dodges my attacks as I swing at him, even though it would most likely go through him since he's a shadow. I push Dark Shadow back enough to where I can start fighting Tokoyami in close combat again. He sure can punch hard, ouch, well so can I!
     We continue to fight like this a few more times. Me being pushed back and then coming in to attack him, earning a few punches (I think he hit me hard enough to put my arm out of socket, I was right) from him while I land a few on him, and then repeat. We both are having the drawbacks of our quirks appear as we near the end of our battle. I don't know how long it's been but I'm tired and growing weak. My forming headache isn't helping much either. Tokoyami is the same as me, tired and weak. We both fall to the ground in exhaustion.
     "Fumikage Tokoyami and (Y/n) (L/n) are too injured to continue! THIS BATTLE IS A DRAW!" Midnight yells as mine and Tokoyami's bruised and broken bodies lay on the stage. I'm too tired to move so I just lay where I am. I feel like I'm being picked up and I wince a little when my arm moves. I remember the feeling of the stretcher as I'm placed down on it before I'm taken to Nana's office. I weakly look to the side and see Tokoyami, as bad of shape as I'm in, laying on a stretcher.
      "You did good, Tokoyami." I say weakly with a small smile. I hear him hum a small reply. I look up and see a blurry Nana looking at me with disapproval. I chuckle lightly. "Treat the boy first. That can be my punishment for not listening to you Nana." I say and see her sigh before she does what I say. I see the bots put Tokoyami on one of the beds and me on another. Wasn't this Tashio's bed? He must have got up. I think as I start to feel better. I see Nana come over to me and sit down as she tells me to take off my shirt again and I sigh but do as I'm told.
     "What did I just tell you earlier!? You weren't supposed to do this again!" Nana yells at me as she glares at me.
     "GAHH!" I yell in pain as she puts my shoulder back into place. I wipe the remaining tears from my eyes as Nana kisses the rest of my bruises. "I know. I know. I'm sorry. I'm an idiot." I say as I rub my shoulder as I move it around.
     "You better be. Now eat this and drink some of this water. And then you're free to go." Nana says as she tosses me my favorite snack cake and a bottle of water. I drool slightly at the sight of it and put the water to the side. "Eat it slow, dearie. You don't want to get sick again." Nana say before I attempted to scarf down the cake.
     I nod and bite into the cake slowly.ITS SOOOOO GOOOD!!! I think as I swallow. It's a good thing too.
     "(Y/N) ARE YOU OKAY!?" Mina, Kaminari, Sero, Bakugou, and Kirishima all yell as they bust into the office and scare the crap out of me and Nana. I jump as they enter and rush to me.
     "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"
     "Dumba**, why'd you hurt yourself again?"
     "Nice chest."
     "That was a manly battle, (Y/n)! You did awesome!"
     "Good job."
     They look at me quizzically as I just look at them as they freak out.
     "I'm fine, Nana healed my wounds. Bakugou, it's a battle you get hurt sometimes. Kaminari you shouldn't be looking at my chest. Thank you Kiri for the confidence boost. And Sero Fang says Hi." I reply  after I put my shirt on then I take a bite of the snack cake.
     "WHAT!? HOW CAN YOU REPLY SO FAST!?" Bakugou yells and I chuckle.
     "Talent. Something that you don't have, Kat." I reply before I finish off the snack cake and then get a drink of water.
     He irks at my statement. "D***it Painting! I HAVE MORE TALENT THAN YOU!" He yells at me.
     "You know you love me!~" I smirk at him and he looks dumbfounded and blushes as he looks away. "Pfft. Relax, Kat. I'm picking! Now let's get out of here before Nana kills you for coming in like this. Bye, Nana!" I say as I push them all out of the room and into the hall.
     "You are quite the character, (Y/n)! A massive flirt that hates to be flirted with." Kaminari says as we walk down the hall. I smirk at him as I think of a comeback.
     "Same for you. You're a flirt but can't handle being flirted with." I say as I boop his nose and he blushes and starts to stutter. "Dork." I chuckle.
     "We're sorry about the challenge. We just thought if we could break your truce we...well i DONT know what we thought." Kaminari says as they stop and look at me.
     I stop and look at them all. The friendly Mina. The sweet and funny Sero. The flirty but loyal Kaminari. The manly and sweet Kirishima. The grumpy but sweet Bakugou. I smirk as they await my reply.
     "I forgive all you dorks." I say at last and they cheer.
     "Yay! We're forgiven by the beautiful goddess,  (Y/n)! Thank you M'Lady." Kaminari says as he picks me up and spins me around. I chuckle as he puts me back on solid ground.
     "I understand why you did it. Not everyone can handle all this!" I say and then laugh out as I gesture to all of me. They look at me with amusement as I laugh.
      "DUMBA**! YOU'RE NOT THAT GOOD LOOKING!" Bakugou yell at me.
     "If you keep say stuff like that and won't ever get a girl. Then Mitsuki will think you're gay!" I say and then cover my mouth after I spoke. "S***!" I yell as I dash off and Bakugou chases me. "I'm sorry! It slipped out!" I yell as I run down the hall with him close on my tail. I turn a sharp corner as I hear him propel himself forward with a small explosion.
     He tackles me to the ground and smirks at me. "You need to be punished!~ You've been bad!~" Bakugou says before he kisses my neck and I shiver at the touch as I blush madly.
     "K-K-Kat!" I say as I fail to hide a moan as he finds my weak spot. He chuckles and then kisses it again before he gets off me.
     "You sound cute when you stutter. You might to hide that." He says pointing at my neck before he walks away. I cover it with my shirt and walk to the seats.
     "That was a good battle, (Y/n)! You did great!" Ochaco says to me and thank her before I sit down.
     "Nice hickey." Mina whispers as he nudged my side and I blush.
     "Don't you wish you could get one from Sero?" I whisper as I smirk and she goes red before she looks back to the battle of Iida and Todoroki. I sigh knowing I only have so long until my rematch with Tokoyami. I see him sitting beside Tsu and walk over to him. "Tokoyami. You did good during our match. But I would like to ask you something before our rematch." I ask and he nods and follows me out the door.