18-Getting the truth!

-(Y/n) POV-

"The next challenge will be....ONE ON ONE BATTLES! The teams who won the last round will move on and face other students!" Midnight says.
"Hi, sorry but I'm resigning. I can't remember anything about the Calvary battle. It doesn't feel right for me to move on." Ojiro suddenly says outloud and a few other people agree with him. Midnight thinks and then smiles wide.
"That's a foolish thing to do. BUT IT TURNS ME ON! You have now been resigned! A few people from team Tetsutetsu, choose who will move on to the next challenge!" Midnight says and I look at her confused by her statement.
Turns you on? Seriously Midnight? Keep it PG! I think as I look at her.
"Draw your lots and see who you will face! Good luck!" Midnight shouts, snapping her whip. I sigh and draw my lot. Kaminari Denki it reads. I stare at it and tell them who I drew and they add it to the board.
-First round-
Hitoshi Shinso v. Izuku Midoryia
Hanta Sero v. Shoto Todoroki
Ibara Shiozaki v. Tashio Kido
(Y/n) (L/n) v. Denki Kaminari
Tenya Iida v. Mei Hatsume
Yuga Aoyama v. Mina Ashido
Fumikage Tokoyami v. Momo Yaoyorozu
Eijiro Kirishima v. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Katsuki Bakugou v. Ochaco Uraraka

"The ones of you not fighting yet, go to your seats! The two participants go off to the side!" Midnight says {I forgot how this went sorry.} we all listen and head to our designated seats for our class.
"You better win you match (Y/n). I hope to face you, fair maiden." Kido says smiling at me and I smile.
"Thank you, Tashio. You better win yours also." I reply.
"I think I like you calling me by my first name. Seems weird if only one of us does it. So keep calling me Tashio!" Tashio laughs out as we part ways to our designated seats.
The only friend here who hasn't betrayed me. Thank you Tashio, please don't betray me. I think as I sit in a seat away from everyone else in my class.
"(Y/n)! Come and sit with us!" Ochaco says and waves me over.
"I think I'm good. Thanks for the offer though! How was your chicken and rice?" I ask.
"It was good! Thanks!" She says before she turns around to watch the match.
It ended rather quickly. Hitoshi used his brainwash quirk but Midoriya somehow got out of it by breaking two of his fingers, ouch, and then through Hitoshi out of bounds. Midoriya won. Along with some of his classmates, I cheered for Hitoshi when he left the stage. He deserves to prove he's no villain. Sure he should have 50 gallons of coffee when he wakes up but he's a good person.
{(A/n) I have it were EraserMic is a thing and Hitoshi is Aizawa's son before he got with Mic or something. So she knows Hitoshi because of that reason and they're good friends.}
Next was Todoroki versus Sero. For once I wanted Todoroki to win. But I knew I'd happen anyway, sorry Sero, because Todoroki has the upper hand in this fight. I was right and Todoroki froze Sero in place and he had to forfeit because he was immobilized.
It was Tashio's match next. He walks over to Midnight and hand her a blanket. She looks confused while he goes and stands on his side of the stage.
"GO TASHIO! YOU CAN DO IT!" I cheer, along with a few of his classmates, I stand and he looks up at me and smirks while he nods.
"The battle of Shiozaki v. Kido will...BEGIN!" Midnight yells and snapped her whip.
Shiozaki immediately makes a sheild with her vine hair. Tashio still stands in place. I look at him confused. He closes his eyes and a they're a bright white when he reopens them. I gasp at the sight. He starts to change. My eyes widen when he becomes a giant red and white hound. Almost ghostly.

 Almost ghostly