S1-HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI!

~(Y/n) POV~

     Ding! I groan as I pause Mario Kart, get up, and grab my phone off of my bed. I read the notification on the screen.

Explosion Headgehog sent a chat!

     That's...odd. Why would Kat text me first? It's after 8. Wouldn't he be sleeping right now? I think as curiosity eats me as I tap on it.

Explosion Hedgehog- Hey (Y/n)! I hope it's you. Can you hang out with Katsuki tomorrow? It's the brat's birthday and I to invite what friends he has and throw him a surprise birthday party. Can you do it?

F***ing Painting- Hey Mitsuki! I would definitely like to hang out with Kat tomorrow, is there a certain time I need to get there and how long do I need to keep him out of the house for? I'll also tell his other friends about the party and see if they can go and help with stuff. If that's okay.

Explosion Hedgehog- Maybe from noon to five? Just keep him out for a couple hours and I'll tell you when we're done. That sounds great! It'll definitely be useful to have some help with decorations and stuff. Thank you so much! Now delete these messages so the brat doesn't see them.

F***ing Painting- Okay! Bye Mitsuki!

I smile at the texts, take a screenshot, and then delete the chats. I create a group with the squad, minus Bakugou, and text them.

Tattoo Girl- Hey guys! You wake? I need to know if you guys have any plans tomorrow. Super important.

Queenie- I'm free and awake!

Cupcake Dealer- I'm awake and I'm not doing anything tomorrow.

Captain Elbows/Fang's Boyfriendo- I'm up and I have no plans.

Future Boyfriendo- I'm only busy if you're free 😉! But I have no plans tomorrow unless you want to go on a date with me~

Tattoo Girl- Tomorrow is Bakugou's birthday and his mom text me and asked if I'd keep him out of the house while she pulls a surprise party together. You're invited but I volunteered you guys to help with decorations. You up for giving Bakugou the best surprise party ever?

Queenie- Heck Yea!

Cupcake Dealer- Anything for my best buddy!

Captain Elbows/Fang's Boyfriendo- I'm in!

Future Boyfriendo- Sure! I want to smear cake on his face.

Tattoo Girl- Thanks guys! Here's the address! (Bakugou's address). Be warned, Mitsuki is a lot like Bakugou. Well goodnight. I've got to handle Bakugou tomorrow so I'll need a good night's sleep. See ya tomorrow!

I smile before I head to bed after charging my phone.

{Time skip to next day}

I knock on the door three times before I step back slightly. Please be willing to go hang out today. I don't want to let Mitsuki down. And because I feel like she'd throw a shoe at me if I fail. I think as I sweat drop.
"What are you doing here, Painting?" Katsuki looks at me as he opens the door and looks down at me curiously.
"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today? My parents said I could hang out with my friends today but everyone else had s*** to do. So I decided to see if you wanted to do something today. Are you busy? If you are I can-"
"HAG! I'M GOING TO HANG OUT WITH PAINTING! I WON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!" Bakugou yells before he slams the door after grabbing his shoes and then putting them on.
"So where do you want to go first? We could go look around the mall, or go to the park, or...actually we always do I want to do. What do you want to do?" I stop myself as I speak and then ask the question and I look at him.
He grins as he looks down at me. "Let's go to the park. Shortie." He says before he walks away, making me chase after him.
"I'm not that short! I'm a decent height!" I complain and puff out my cheeks as I look at him as we walk.
"You're cute when you're mad." Bakugou states with a smirk while I blush, making him chuckle.
"H-Hey look! We're at the park! Race you to the swing set! No quirks!" I say before I dash off and hear him running to catch up. I cheer when I make it there first.
"You weren't supposed to win, Painting." He says and he looks at me before he grins. "You'll need to be punished~!" He says stepping towards me and I back away slowly.
"Kat, no. No. Don't come any closer. Eeek!" I say as he walks toward me as he grins. I dash away with him chasing me. "Nonononono! NO KAT! I'M SORRY! I'm sorry that I won!" I shout as I laugh while he chases me around the park. We get stares of amusement, laughter, and some looks jealousy from a few couples.
"You're not helping your case, Painting! Give up now and I might go easy on you!" Bakugou says and I shake my head no. He grins before he uses a small explosion to better help tackle me.
"Nooo! Im innocent! I'm innocent!" I say as he holds my hands above my head with one of his hands. I see a look of mischief in his eyes as he lifts his free hand. "Don't. You. Dare!" I glare at him as he lowers his hand and I squirm in fear.
"I dare." Is all he replies before he let's go of my hands and starts to tickle my stomach.
"EEK! NO! HAHAHAHAHAH! P-PLEASE HAHAHAH S-STOP! I DON'T HAHAHAHAHAH LIKE BEING HAHAHAHA TICKLED!!" I scream as he tickles my sides with both his hands and I try to squirm away but he pulls me back.
"I'll stop. If! You give me a kiss?~" Kat says as he looks down at me lustfully as I blush.
"Fine." I say before I pull his lips to mine and he sinks into the kiss after a minute and we only let go after we hear cheers. I get up and blush as people cheer over our kiss.
"Come on, Painting. Let's go get some ice cream." Bakugou says as he stands up and reaches his hand for me to grab. I smile and grab onto it and we walk to the ice cream parlor.

{Time skip}

"Today was great! We'll need to do this again." I say as we get to the Bakugou residence.
"Only because I got to kiss you. Sad that it had to end so soon though." Kat states and I blush a little. "Let's go in. The Hag has been wanting to see you." Kat says as he opens the door and ushers me in and we take off our shoes. "HAG!? I'M HOME! I BROUGHT PAINTING!" Bakugou yells and I chuckle.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BAKUGOU (KATSUKI)!"
Everyone screams while they jump out of hiding as we walk into the living room.
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IDIOTS IN MY HOUSE!?" Katsuki screams and we all laugh at his.
"SHUT UP BRAT! THEY WERE NICE ENOUGH TO COME HELP ME SURPRISE YOU FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY WHILE (Y/N) KEPT YOUR DUMBA** OUT IF THE HOUSE! SO DON'T BE RUDE!" Mitsuki yells after smacking the back of Kat's head.
"Happy birthday, Kat. I had a fun day keeping you from the house." I say after boiling his nose and walking towards the cake at the table. "Now lets eat this cake before Denki tries to eat it all."
"It was one time!"
"You're still ate a cake by yourself, Denki."
"So?"
"LET'S JUST EAT THE D*** CAKE YOU IDIOTS!"
"DON'T YELL AT THEM BRAT!"
"SHUT UP HAG!"
"DON'T DISRESPECT ME BRAT!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

{Time skip after party}

"I regret volunteering for cleanup duty. It be so much faster if I had another pair of hands helping me." I mumble as I finish cleaning the living room of trash.
"I don't know why those idiots decided to get me presents." Kat says from behind me and I smile.
"Because they're you're friends and they want your grumpy self to be happy. And come on, they're not bad presents." I says as I sit down for a small rest.
"Whatever. They could be worse, I guess." Kat grumbles and I smile at him. I see him grin as he looks at me and I start to worry slightly. "You didn't get me a present though~." He flirts and I go slightly pink.
"I spent time with you today. You were in my presence and that's enough of a gift." I smirk at him and he irks and then starts walking over to couch I'm sitting on.
"Not a good enough one for me." He says and traps me between his arms.
"K-Kat?" I stutter as I blush and he blushes at slightly at my stuttering.
"I want a birthday kiss.~" Kat says as he smirks at my blushing face.
I nod and kiss him full on the lips. It feels like hours until we break for air. I blush as I peck his lips before getting up. He grabs my wrist and I look at him. He's looking away from me but blushing madly.
"One more?" He says and I smile as I walk back to him. I sit on his lap to make him more flustered.
"You're cute when you want things.~" I flirt and he pins me down on the couch and I blush.
"Don't get to cocky Painting." He says as he slams his lips on mine and I melt into it.
He licks my bottom lips for entry and I accept. We explore each other's mouths with our tongues as we kiss deeper. I let him have dominance since it's his birthday. I happily kiss him and he does the same to me.
"D*** it's getting hot in here!" Mitsuki says from the doorway and I break away from Katsuki as I hold my blushing face.
"D***it Hag!" Katsuki says as he avoided her gaze.
"So you don't want to pictures?" Mitsuki states and I nod my head as Kat does too and she chuckles. She leaves the room and I groan when my phone dings and I see the text notification saying I have to go home.
"Sorry, Kat. My parents said they want me home." I sigh as I get up and head to the door and put on my shoes before walking out.
"Oi, Painting." Kat says and I turn around to talk but get met with his lips on mine.
"Happy birthday, Katsuki. I hope it was a good one." I say as I catch my breath as I lean my head on his chest. He chuckles at me.
"The best."

{(A/n)- Sup nerds! I pulled together a chapter as best I could on short notice. I didn't even know it was Bakugou's birthday until my sister saw something about it on social media. So I finished the recent chapter and then pulled this together. Hope you liked it!}