36-A guest after midnight

~(Y/n) POV~

"Why the heck did I agree to this again? I don't even know the little b****." I say as I put on some ripped jeans before putting on a (f/c) shortsleeved shirt.
Because he wouldn't leave you alone. And because he wanted to make the boys jealous. Blizzard helpfully reminds me and I groan.
"I hate this." I grumble as I pull out my phone.
Unknown: it's Shindo, are you done? The park is a twenty minute walk from your school.
Me: yeah. I'll be there soon.

I sigh before putting my phone in my pocket and getting my tattoos in their places before leaving my room.
"(Y/n) where are you going? Aren't you tired from this morning?" Iida says and I slouch in annoyance.
"To a small cafe. My parents wanted to congratulate me for getting my license." I say smoothly and he nods.
"My apologies, (Y/n). Have a good afternoon." He says and opens the door for me and I walk away quickly.
I hate lying. Sorry Iida. I think as I speed walk to the location that Shindo sent me and make it their quicker than I thought I would.
"You must be eager to see me again." Shindo says from behind me and I turn and roll my eyes.
"Keep dreaming." I say and he holds his heart.
"That's rude." He says with a giant grin and I roll my eyes.
"First things first." I say and glare at him. "You take off your masks. All of them and we can have fun." I say and he thinks about it for a moment before he nods.
"Sure. The cafe is this way." Shindo says and gestures me to follow and I start to trail behind him.
"So you're a first year?" He asks and I hum in response. "What made you want to be a hero?" He asks and I stop a little before I continue to walk.
"Someone I loved die in front of me and I couldn't save her because I had found my quirk not long before and didn't know how to fully control it. There's my depressing story. Ta da!" I say with jazz hands and he looks at me confused.
"You seem pretty happy about that." He snickers and I huff.
"I'm only being open like this because you're basically a stranger and because if I open up maybe you will a little too." I ramble and he laughs but nods.
"Ladies first." He says and holds the door.
"Get in then. We don't have all day." I smirk and he gives me a glare that could kill. "Tough crowd." I say while walking in and waiting for him to come in after me.
     "What do you want to drink?" Shindo says and I beam.
{I know nothing about coffees because I don't drink that squat, don't kill me please}
     "One small hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon." I say to the cashier and they nod and type into the computer thing.
     "And you sir?" The cashier asks and I look at Shindo.
     "One chai latte with whipped cream." He says and I nod as the cashier says the total and Shindo pays it.
"Take a seat and it'll be out in a moment." The cashier smiles and I give one back before we walk to the corner booth.
"I thought you'd prefer black coffee. Like your soul." I joke and he scoffs.
"That stuff is nasty. I wouldn't drink it even if you payed me." He says and I nod.
"Yeah. I'm not the biggest fan of coffee but I do have my preferences." I say and look out the window at the peaceful street. I wonder how Katsuki is doing. He seemed pretty upset earlier and when I left. I hope he's okay. I say and don't notice the frown that appears at my thoughts.
"Which one are you thinking about?" Shindo says and breaks me from my thoughts.
"Wha-"
"Which boy are you thinking about?" He says annoyed and I look away from him.
"The ash blond. Katsuki." I say and he nods as he thinks. "He was upset earlier and I'm worried about him. He keeps to himself too much. He has an ego to uphold." I say and scoff at my end statement.
"You seem close. You definitely care for him. Along with those other four weirdos who kept talking to you." Shindo replies as grabs his drink from the tray and I grab mine.
"Yeah. They're the first real friends I've had in two years. I never realized how much I missed having people around until I started to become friends with them." I ramble and he nods.
"What happened with your other friends?" He asks and I shrug.
"There's always someone who's more important to a person than you. I learned that many times over." I say and he nods. "You ask a lot of questions about me. Why?" I ask and he chuckles.
"You seem like an interesting person. It's not everyday I find someone who knows how I play. Besides, you enjoy my company." He says and I roll my eyes.
"Meh. Could be less moody." I say with a sly grin and he glares at me again.
"B****."
"I don't have heats. Nor am I a dog." I say with a cheeky grin and he scoffs.
"You're impossible." He states and I shrug.
"I know." I say and look at him.
He has a frown but he looks like he knows something.
"Go back to your friends. You seem to care about them more than you should. I just hope you pick right when it comes time." He says as stands. "It was nice meeting you, (L/n). I just wish I could've met you earlier." He states and I frown as he leaves the store.
I'm so confused on so many different levels. I think as I get up and hold what's left of my drink as I walk back to UA deep in thought.
"Hey, (Y/n)! Where- hey are you okay?" Uraraka asks as I walk through the dormitory door.
"Yeah I'm good, Ochaco. Just a little confused." I say and she nods.
"Want to ramble to me?" She asks and I nod before we head to my room.
"I don't know why I'm so confused about it. One simple statement...and I malfunction." I say as I plop on my bed and hold my cat in a (f/c) sleeping bag plushie to my chest.
"Where did you go? Who were you with?" She tilts her head and I clear my throat.
"A small cafe. He was the earthquake guy. He asked to take me there and I let him so he'd leave me alone." I state and she looks surprised but not shocked.
"What did he say?" She says after shaking her head.
"He said: 'Go back to your friends. You seem to care about them more than you should. I just hope you pick the right one when it comes.' And 'I just wish I could've met you sooner.'. I'm so confused Ochaco." I look at her with confused (e/c) eyes and she looks a little nervous.
"I think you're more worried about his first statement than the second." She says and I tilt my head at her. "You will have to pick one some day. You can't have all five of them." Urakaka states and I look down.
"I don't know who I'll pick. I-I love them all." I say with a few tears at the corners of my eyes and she nods.
"Let's eat dinner and then you can go to bed early. I think you need it." She says and I nod before leaving my bedroom.