13-Sparky visits!

~Kaminari POV~
Denki Kaminari you are a genius! She can't back out now of training with you now! I complement myself as I stand in front of the (L/n)'s Tattoo Arts and house. I walk to the house door and knock three times. I hear muffled movements inside and I smile to myself as the door opens.
"Good morning! I bet you're looking for (Y/n), aren't you? Come on in! She's asleep in her room. You can go and wake her up so I don't have to. Hope you live in the end though...Good luck!" She chats as she leads me to (Y/n)'s room and then pushes me inside the dark room and shuts me in.
Hope I live? She can't be that bad...right? I think as I make my way over to the (f/c) bed with the girl in it. I chuckle as I look at how she's sleeping. She's in a (f/c) spaghetti strapped tank top and white booty sleep shorts, you could she a bit of her blue panties, and laying sprawled out with half her blanket off the bed as one of her legs hangs off and her hair is everywhere. She looks hilarious and cute. I'm taking a picture and setting it to her contact photo...and maybe my home screen too...hehehe! I step back from the sleepyhead and take a dozen photos of her from different angles and then smile at my phone. I would leave her like this but I want to see how hot she looks when she's training. I sigh as I finally nudge the girl's shoulder. It happened too fast for me to comprehend what happened. I just know I'm pinned on the floor and she's pulled both my arms back and I can't move.
"Denki? What the hell? Why are you in my bedroom? And why did you wake me up so early?" (Y/n) asks as she sits on my back as she twists my arm.
"I came to train with you today but you're mom told me to wake you up so she could live. I see why I was the sacrifice. Why do you sleep in so late? It's 12:58!" I state as I wiggle around trying to get out of her tight grasp. She pulls my hands harder. I turn my head and smirk at her, "Isn't supposed to be the guy holding the girl like this?" I say and she blushes and jumps off of my back.
"I hate you sometimes." She says grumpily as she crosses her arms and turns away from me. I frown as I get up and then snake my arms around her waist as she slightly jumps at the gesture.
"Aw, how do I get your forgiveness. I can't have you hating me. And since when do you call me by my first name?" I say into her ear and she shivers and I smile because I see her ears are a bit pink.
"You can go wait somewhere else while I change into sports clothes, and I might then forgive you. I only called you by your first name because I was shocked, confused, and tired. So it was a reaction." She states and leans into the hug as she sighs.
"You know you like calling me by my name. I like saying yours. (Y/n)~" I flirt into her ear and she shiver in my arms and then pushes my off. I feel a bit sad as she starts to look for workout clothes.
"I'll be waiting in the kitchen." I say making my way to the door. I turn back as I open the door. "Hey (Y/n)." I say and she turns.
"Yea, Sparky?" She says and I feel a little sad she didn't use my name.
"You look hot in those pajamas." I say as I leave her flustered behind me as I close the door and go to the kitchen. I know this was just a challenge but... I think I actually do like her. I think to myself as I sit down and think as I wait for her to come out.

~(Y/n) POV~

"You look hot in those pajamas." Kaminari says as he walks out and closes the door. I blush madly at his statement. Why? Just...why? Why me? I don't want to blush but that was sweet and unexpected. Stop blushing, (Y/n)! Stop it! I mentally slap myself as I dress in some (f/c) sporty shorts and a loose black T-shirt. Dad can kill me after training. It's hot today so I have a reason and I don't need to overheat. I think as I walk out and bump into my mom.
"You let him live right? He's not dead?" She asks me as we both head to the kitchen and I wave a hand at a very confused Kaminari sitting at our table.
"Good, now don't kill your boyfriend before you even date him." She states as she leaves the room and I stand dumbfounded at her statement while Kaminari smirks.
"...I try not to I guess." I say as I blush. I turn to him and sigh. "Wanna go for a small run before we start?" I ask and he nods.