16-Obstacle Race!

"I'll beat you Midoriya. I'm stronger than you. I'll show my father I don't need his d*** quirk to win." Todoroki says leaving us all shocked. He turns to me. "I'll beat you too, (Y/n)." He states before walking out.
     "Little b******! I hate him." I say to myself but it's louder than I think.
     "You'll do great out there (Y/n)! Don't let Todoroki get to you." Ochaco says and smiles at me.
     "Thanks, Ochaco. Make sure to do your best. I'll buy you lunch! My treat!" I say and she tries to decline but I tell her that I'll buy it anyway so she doesn't argue any more.
    "Let's go." I say and follow the class as we head to the stadium as cheers are heard for our class. Less cheers are heard as they announce the rest of the classes. I feel a little bad for them.
    "Katsuki Bakugou the student with the most points in the entrance exam will be giving the entry speech!" Midnight says as she snaps her whip towards him.
     I blush along with most people as I look away. Midnight you should have chose a different outfit. There are kids watching! I think as I turn back and see Kat at the mic.
     "I just wanna say. I'm gonna win." Kat says and earns quite a few boos from the audience and classmates as well.
     "D***it Kat!" I say and he looks at me and smirks.
     "The first challenge will be....AN OBSTACLE RACE! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AS LONG AS YOU STAY ON THE TRACK! SO USE YOUR QUIRKS AS MUCH AS YOU DESIRE!" Midnight yells and points to the big screen displaying the track. "To your places!" Midnight yells and we get to the entrance and I prepare.
     "BEGIN!!" Mic yells and I take off using my wings to fly as Todoroki freezes the ground.
     I land and start to run as I hear the complaints of the stuck students behind me. It's the robots from the from the entrance exam. Didn't Midoriya take one out using a single punch? I think as I run behind Todoroki and he freezes them off balance. I summon my chain knife and use it to grab onto the ice and propel myself up and over. I look back quickly to see them both falling as I hear the yells of concern as I make my way to the next obstacle. Good luck everyone! I think as I turn back and see the large stone pillars connected by steel poles. I grin and summon Koi. "Koi, time to pounce!" I say and transform. I run back a few paces and run then jump off the ground. I use my wind tail and soar from pillar to pillar.
"WHAT'S THIS!? (L/N) HAS COMBINED WITH HER KITSUNE?!" Mic yells as I hop around.
I detransform midair at the end and start to run again when I land. The next obstacle just annoys me. "Fang, scale slither!" I yell and transform to my never before seen dragon form. This form increases my healing abilities, agility, and I can use a move that I only allow Fang to use if absolutely needed or I just want to know something without being lied to. A few people look at me in awe. I swiftly avoid the mines and stop when I hear a loud explosion and look behind me. Big mistake. I was too focused on looking at the explosion that I accidentally stepped on a mine. "Ack!" I yell as I fall on my a**. "D***!" I yell and get up and dash to regain my spot. No! No! NO! Come on! Come on! Come on! I think as I finally push off the ground and unfurl the hidden wings and fly through the exit.
"(Y/N) (L/N) SEVENTH PLACE!" Mic yells as I land and transform back to normal. I'm a little disappointed for getting distracted and losing two places.
D***it! I shouldn't have got distracted! Fifth place the whole race but then look back and step on a f***ing mine and fall but two places! I'm an idiot! I think harshly as I frown.
You did great (Y/n). It's been a while since we last transformed like that. I feel a little rusty. At least you'll move on to the next round! Fang says to me and I laugh a little.
We'll train soon then. No worries. Yea, I'll do better the next round, hopefully. I reply and she declines to my statement. It'll have to be done anyway. I explain and Fang sighs and agrees after a moment.
I rest my the stage as the rest of the students come through the exit. Poor Momo. The little pervert is on her. I think as I look at a tired Yaoyorzu with a Mineta on her back. I turn back and wait expectedly.