SERO: Positive {🍋}!

A/n- please note I've never written stuff like this so it's either going to be absolute crap or you nerds somehow like it. You can skip the mature portion of the chapter if you want but it will have mention of the "afterparty". Enjoy!

~(Y/n) POV~

"I'm happy we're home. I can take off these annoying heels." I sigh in relief as I take off my shoes at the door and so does Hanta.
"Good to see you still have energy. It's time for the afterparty." Hanta says as he picks me up bridal style and I laugh as he carries me toward our bedroom.
"Hanta! Hahaha!" I laugh as I place kisses down his neck as he carries me.
"You have arrived." Hanta says and places me gently on our bed. "Get changed. I don't want to hurt your dress. Our daughter's gonna wanna wear it to her wedding." He kisses me before grabbing the hanger and bag that held my dress.
"Thank you, husband." I say and kiss him happily before starting to reach for the back zipper. D***it. I can't get the zipper. I think with a sigh as I turn to see Hanta in only his shirt, boxers, and tie.
           {🍋Lemon Start (mature themes)🍋}
"Need help?" Hanta smiles at me and I nod my head before turning my back to him. "I'm sad to see you out of the dress. You look absolutely perfect. But the prize underneath is even better." He coos in my ear as he unzips the back of my dress, sending a shiver down my shine as he trails a finger down my back.
"Hanta..." I sigh happily as he blows gently on the back of my ear as he helps me step out of my dress. I gasp a little as he picks me up and pins me under him on our bed.
"I have to claim you. You're mine.~" Hanta coos as he lays on top of me as he kisses my neck sweetly.
I run a hand through his black hair as he kisses my weak spot on my neck as I give a moan. Hear Hanta chuckle before he starts to suck on that part of my neck until there's a nice purple hickey.
"You sound pretty when you sing. I like it.~" he says as he kisses me passionately on the lips as he grinds against me.
I moan into the kiss and start to unbutton his shirt as we kiss. I stop when he starts to laugh. I turn, sit up, and move to where he's under me and I'm straddling him. "What's so funny?" I question and he smiles sweetly.
"Tie first baby." He states and I blush and quickly take his tie off before I remove his shirt.
"Speaking of. How many kids do you want? Or do you want to adopt?" I ask and his eyes go wide before he smiles happily.
"We can do both. Have one or two and then adopt a few." He says and I smile at him happily before I kiss down his chest as I mess with the band of his underwear before I lay back down on him and pet his hair.
I blush a little as I feel a bulge against me. "You said to wait until we got home. I've waited." I smile at him and see his black eyes get a mischievous glow as he smirks at me before he moves and pins me back on the bed. He kisses me on the lips as he undoes my hair and tugs on it as he pulls me deeper into the kiss.
He starts to kiss down my body. Leaving small hickeys as he goes. I moan in pleasure at his needing touch as I grip onto his hair. Not too hard but so he knows I'm enjoying this. I gasp a little as he gives a love bite above my hip before he kisses it gently a few times then starts to kiss lower.
I blush a little as he remove my panties before kissing my inner thighs and moving up. "H-Hanta." I call out and he looks up at me before he grins and starts playing with me.
I moan in content as he starts to finger me as he rubs my bud. "H-Hanta!" I call his name and he goes faster making me moan and arch my back as he pumps his fingers.
He takes his fingers away before he starts to eat me out and I grip the sheets tightly as I mewl in delight at the feeling. I blush as his tongue explores my cave and I moan excitedly before I feel myself release the excited knot I've been trying to hold.
I sigh and then gasp when he cleans up the mess I just made. I look at him as he stands up and slowly takes off his boxers.
"If you taste that good I wonder how good you'll feel." Hanta says as he lines himself up and waits for me to get ready. "I'll go slow. Stop me if you need to." He says lovingly and I slowly nod and take a breath.
I give a sharp gasp as I feel the pain of him entering me and stopping so I can get use to his size. I hold onto him as I try to calm down as I breathe heavily.
"Y-you okay?" He says as he gently rubs a hand across my back making me calm down a little and untense.
"Y-yeah. Y-you can start now. I think I can handle it." I stutter and he smiles before slowly starting to thrust into me. I moan his name and he smiles before thrusting a little faster and I feel a knot start to form after a few minutes.
"(Y-Y/n) you feel so good." He stutters a little as he thrusts and I grip onto his shoulders as I kiss around his neck and chest as his thrust become more passionate and faster.
"Hanta! I-I think I'm gonna.." I start but don't finish because I'm moaning as I finally release as Hanta keeps going until he reaches his climax a few minutes later.
I lay there a panting mess on the bed as he thrusts once more before he comes out and hugs me close when he lays down.
{🍋Lemon End (mature themes)🍋}
"You're so beautiful." He says in between breaths as he cups my face with his warm hand.
"I'm so happy that it's you." I say with a small smile as I try to calm down a little. We stay like that for a bit until we finally have enough energy to get back up.
"Best afterparty I've ever been to." He food in my ear as he snakes his arms around my waist as I sit up at the end of the bed.
"Good. Wanna grab a drink real quick before we grab a shower?" I ask and he hums before putting his boxers back on and waiting for me to put on my panties. I smile at him and grab his hoodie from the small chair and pull it on.
"Rest while you can. Round two is gonna be in the shower." He says with a grin as he starts to pour us some drinks.
I groan when I hear the front door ring. "I'll get it!" I shout as I walk towards the door and open it.
"SURPRISE!" Mina, Denki, Katsuki (with less enthusiasm), and Eijiro shout as they tackle me into a hug.
"Oh...Um...wine?" Mina stumbled as they let go and look me over.
"Thanks guys. Wanna come in?" I ask and they nod slowly after a minute. "HANTA! WE HAVE GUESTS! PUT ON SOME PANTS!" I shout and hear running before our door slams.
"Well this is new." Denki laughs and I smirk.
"So what have you guys been up to since the wedding ended?" I ask and they smile while we walk into the kitchen. I grab one of the waters and start to take a drink as the others sit down nearby.
"Nothing really. How was your human anatomy lesson?" Eijiro says with a smirk and I nearly choke on my water as I blush.
"Educational." I smirk and they flush as Hanta finally comes out our room wearing fluffy pajamas pants and no shirt.
"Congrats man! You got laid again!" Denki pats Hanta's shoulder and we both blush.
"Are you pregnant?" Katsuki asks with a small smirk and I chuckle.
"I-I don't know." I say and make sure not to look at them as they laugh.
"Can I be the godmother?" Mina asks excitedly as she shakes my shoulders.
"Stop shaking her Raccoon eyes." Katsuki scolds and she scoffs a little before patting my head.
"Pick me." She whispers before sitting back down.
"Thanks for the wine you guys." I say after I finish my drink and they nod.
"So do want us to leave so you can have another go?" Denki teases and me and Hanta flush with embarrassment.
"Why are you like this?" I ask him and he grins.
"Talent." He says and I roll my eyes as he uses my signature line.
"It's getting late anyway. I promised Asui that I'd be home before one. See you guys at work." Eijiro says and walks out of the house after waving it us.
"I'm tired of just sex talk. Night extras." Katsuki states before he walks after Eijiro and they leave.
"Kyoka wants to practice guitar with the twins before their school talent show. See you guys later. And Hanta?" Denki says as he waits near the door.
"Yeah?" Hanta replies and Denki grins with mischievous yellow eyes.
"Let her be able to walk tomorrow." He says with a laugh before he quickly leaves.
"I'll get going too. I'll probably find a cutie and have a make-out session." Mina states and stands up before she gives me a hug and leaves.
"That was embarrassing." I chuckle and he laughs before kissing me.
"Shower time." He states before carrying me to our bathroom and shutting the door.

{Time Skip a few weeks later}

I'm so excited to surprise him! I can't wait until he gets home! I think happily as I bite into an apple as I sit impatiently on the couch watching my favorite show.
"Baby, I'm home! Are you here yet?" I hear Hanta call and I rush to meet him. He smiles at me and we share a tender and loving kiss. "Miss me that much?" He laughs and I smile.
"More than that. I even purposely went a little out of my patrol area just to see if I could see you." I poke his nose and he grins.
"Come on. Let me go make dinner for you since you've missed me so much." He says and picks my up under my thighs and carries me to the kitchen. He gives me a kiss and set me down on the counter before he starts to get things out or make a meal.
"You taste good. I could just eat you." I smirk at him and I see his ears go pink.
"Hehe. Maybe after dinner. I'm dessert." He makes a comeback and I laugh.
"You're definitely a dessert." I say and lean down and smack his butt while he isn't looking.
He yelps in surprise and then turns and gives me a glare as I whistle innocently. "Naughty girl." He says and stands between my legs before he kisses me.
"As much as I love this. The meat is gonna burn if you're not careful." I say in between kiss and he nods and I can see the annoyance in his eyes as he steps away.
"D***it." I hear him curse under his breath before he starts to cook dinner.
"Just watching you cook is an appetizer. I might just skip to dessert." I say as he starts to put the food on two plates.
"If I'm forced to wait so are you." He states and I chuckle.
"Come on. Let's eat." I grab one plate and chopsticks before going to sit at the dinning table.
"How was work?" He asks and I grin.
"It was good. Glad it's over so I can see you." I give him a small kiss after finishing my food and taking my plate to the sink.
"Come on. I want snuggles and I'm tired." He pulls on my wrist and I giggle a little before I follow him to our bedroom.
"Oh Hanta. I think I left my sleep shirt in the bathroom. Can you go get it real quick?" I ask and he chuckles before heading to the bathroom. Please be happy. Please be happy. Please be-
"(Y/n). What is this?" Hanta ask as he walks out of the bathroom holding the pregnancy test.
"I believe it's a pregnancy test." I state with a grin and he smiles.
"I-it's positive." He states as he looks at it then me. "(Y-Y/n)? Are...are you pregnant?" He asks nervously and I nod my head as I smile widely.
"You're gonna be a dad, Hanta." I say and he quickly walks up to me and picks me up while he kisses me passionately.
"We're gonna have a tiny us running around the house!" He says happily before he sits me down on the bed very gently before he gives me a stern look.
"No hero work! None! I'll have the tattoos and the Bakusquad watching you. So don't even try it." He says and I laugh.
"Protective already?" I smile at him and he blushes before sitting down and then patting us lean back.
"I'm so happy." He states as he pets my black and (f/c) hair and cups my face.
"I can't wait to have a family with you." I smile at him and he leans in and gives me a kiss.
"With or without the baby you're still my family." He says and pulls me to his chest.
I hum sleepily as I feel the heat from his body make me comfortable and sleepy. "Night Hanta." I say with a yawn before snuggling closer to him.
"Night (Y/n), night tiny strawberry." He states and I fall asleep with a smile on my face.