12-Lunch with the Bakugous!

(A/n) Please note that I have just got far enough into the anime to have met Mitsuki Bakugou. So I'm kinda basing off other fanfics and a few things my friend has told me about her and what all I can pull from her screen time. I don't think I'll put Katsuki's dad because I literally now ZERO about him! I'm sorry!

This would probably be Fang but of course she's a dragon not a cute shark pupper.
——————————————————————
~(Y/n) POV~
I'm nervous. What will she be like? Nice, mean, ambitious? What if his mom doesn't like me? She was shocked that he was hanging out with a girl; so if she doesn't like me will she say I can't hang out with, Kat? Why am I so-
"Hey, Painting? You okay? You look nervous." Bakugou asks me breaking me from my thoughts as we stand at his door, his hand on the knob. I look up at him and blink. I nod at him. "If anything happens tell me and I stop Hag if she talks too much." He says and opens the door. Hag? Who-
"Hello dear! I'm Mitsuki! It's so nice too meet you! You look even prettier than I thought you'd be! Why are you hanging out with my bratty son?" Mitsuki asks as I get through the door and take off my shoes as she pushes Kat to the side, who looks like he's gonna snap.
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME HAG!?" "DON'T YELL AT ME YOU BRAT!" They bicker as I smile at them both.
"I see where you get it from, Kat! Like mother like son. Except I think she kept the looks and gave you the confidence!" I tease as I smirk at him and he irks. I laugh at his face and so does Mitsuki.
"She's got spunk! And what a nice girl! Seriously, why are you hanging with my son and not someone nice and fun like you?" Mitsuki asks and I chuckle.
"Someone's gotta tame the grumpy Kat!" I grin as I look at him and see a dust of pink at the corner of his cheeks. He seems a little flustered but also mad.
"I'M NOT A GRUMP! IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE!" He yells at me as I smile at him.
"DON'T YELL AT- what was your name sweetie?" Mitsuki asks.
"(Y/n) (L/n). But just (Y/n) please. I don't like formalities." I reply as I look at her.
"Thank you dear.-(Y/N) LIKE THAT! SHE WAS NICE ENOUGH TO TRAIN WITH YOUR DUMBA** AND COME TO LUNCH WITH YOU! SO BE GRATEFUL AND TREAT HER LIKE YOU SHOULD TREAT A LADY!" Mitsuki continued at she slapped the back of her son's head.
"Anyway!~ How about we eat some lunch? We can talk more at the table." I ask as I smile at them both as I get small ones in return.
"Follow me." She replies and I follow with Kat in tow.
"I made some simple sushi, soba in case you don't like sushi, and some strawberry cake for desert because I didn't know what you'd like." Mitsuki explains as we reach the dining area where there are mounds of food waiting for us. "So what do you think?" Mitsuki asks as she turn to me, seeing a frown upon my face. "Are you-" she stops as Fang jumps from my arm and I catch her in the air.
"You will have cake later you strawberry greedy dragon! Now don't scare the nice lady who made the cake or you will get NONE!" I yell as she scrambles in my grasp as I try to force her on my arm as I gets looks of amusement and confusion from them both. "Listen to me gosh d***it! Stop! Ugh! Sorry about this Mitsuki!" I say before grabbing a strawberry off the cake and handing it to Fang. I sigh. "Why are you like this Fang? Why can't you be calm like Koi?" I ask and she growls at me.
"It's alright, (Y/n). Nothing to worry about. Let's eat!" She says and walks to the table. "I'm guessing that dragon is something to do with your quirk. Am I correct?" Mitsuki asks and I nod as I sit down.
     "Yes, she's one part of my many parts of my quirk that I got. She's very special to me even though she can be a pain in the- butt." I say and then stop myself from cussing just in time and she chuckles.
     "You can cuss in this house darling, I don't give a f***! If I may, what exactly is your quirk? And how is the dragon the only one part of your quirk?" Mitsuki asks as we eat and chat. I swallow my food before I speak.
     "There's no scientific name for it but I call it Alive Tattoo. I can make the tattoos on my skin come alive and I can use them for different things. Battling, rescue, fun, or simply just company! Fang was my third ever tattoo, but my second living one. The first time I used her she scared the crap out of me because I didn't know she'd have a mind of her own." I explain and then grab some soba with my chop sticks and stuff it in my trap. She looks at me curiously.
     "How many tattoos do you have? Do you have a personal favorite?" Mitsuki asks as Katsuki drenched his food in hot sauce and I look at him concerned.
     "I have six tattoos, three living ones and the rest that are what I call dormat meaning they'll used in battle or for other uses. As for the second part, I personally favorite my living ones over my others." I reply to her. She nods.
"May I see them all? If you don't mind. I've just never seen a quirk quiet like yours." Mitsuki states and I move to the side looking for a place to reveal all of my wings. She nods.
I activate all my tattoos. Fang and Koi jump off of my arms and stand in front of me and Koi stops Fang from going to the strawberry cake.
     "Stop it dumba**! They were nice enough to let us be out! Don't ruin it you stupid dragon!" Koi growls at Fang who huffs her college's statement.
   "Shut up you d*** kitsune! I do whatever the heck I want! You're ruining my chance at my dream cake! So let me go or I'll immobilize you and get the cake myself." Fang bickers at Koi who sighs and grumbles something I can't hear. I sigh at them both as I hold my chain-knife and arrows as they argue.
    "Please behave, you two. Or I WILL make sure that you will be used less often. Don't test me!" I say to them and they stop. Fang shuffles her claws as she sits and looks longingly at the cake in the table. "Anyway, Mitsuki. This is Fang and Koi, two of my living tattoos with their own minds. Then I have these big raven wings that I plan to use to help scout for people that need rescued and then my chain-knife and lastly my arrows. And before you ask I don't have a bow yet." I say and she closes her mouth and smiles at me.
     "Wow. You have an amazing quirk, (Y/n). It's amazing." Mitsuki says and my stomach drops but I keep a smile and thank her.
No. It isn't. I hate it. Reaper wouldn't exist if I knew how to control at the time. I think as Mitsuki talks to Katsuki as I eat my cake that I moved on to in silence as I shrink into my mind.
"You know d*** well its not your fault for finding discovering your quirk late. Don't do this again. Keep control and come back to reality, please. For us, and all the people you'll save when you become a hero because of what happened. Fate would've pull strings anyway and make Koimih what she is today, you can't change that, (Y/n)." Koi says nudging my leg and I look at him and smile sadly and nod. I look back up and see Kat and Mitsuki looking at me concerned the best they can look.
     "Sorry. Koi was asking me about training with him more. There are still a few thing I don't know about him and his powers. What we're you saying?" I smile and tilt my head at them and Mitsuki smiles at me.
     "Would your dragon like some cake? And your kitsune? There's plenty." Mitsuki says and points at the two who nod frantically and she makes them plates and sets them down.
     They both eat away with glee. And tell me to thank her very much and I laugh at them. "They said thank you and said you're a great cook! I think the same. It was indeed a wonderful meal and desert. But my parents will probably want me back soon. They're very protective even though they're kind people. I thank you for the meal and letting me come her with your son and be able to be his friend and eat with you both. I like to think of myself as his friend at least. Anyway, I need to be leaving. Thank you, Mitsuki. I hope to come back and see you again  and talk some more. Until we meet again." I talk as I bow, summon all my tattoos back to their places, and then heading toward the door and getting on my shoes, and walking out and making my way down the stairs.
     "Oi, Painting." Katsuki says and I turn around and look at him and nod for him to continue. "Don't let yourself get in too deep in your thoughts. It'll be your downfall in a battle. So work on it, you're my only compatitision  for the d*** festival. I expect to battle you, so give it your all so I can beat you." He says before walking back into his house.
     "Thanks, Kat. I'll meet you there." I say before heading home and ending the day. Ready for more training to come.

~Bakugou POV~

I look at the shrinking shape of (Y/n) as she walks down the sidewalk towards her house. I feel a little sad that she had to leave.
"Didn't she say she had three living tattoos? She only showed us two. I wonder why? Anyway let's head back inside brat." Hag says as she stands behind me. I grumble at her but don't say anything.
Why would she hide her extra living tattoo? Is it too powerful, too lame, too uncontrollable? I'll have to find out. I think as I head to my bedroom ignoring whatever the Hag was saying to me. I'll make sure she can trust me. I think at last before doing something else.
———————————————————————
I'm sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to ask you guys a few questions dealing with the story.
1- Do you want me to bring back Mina in the challenge? I'm not really the best with gl stuff but I can try my best if you still want her in.
2- What are some tattoo that I should give (Y/n)? I will eventually be adding giving the her more tattoo because of future events that I plan for the fanfic
3- Do you want (Y/n) to do training with everyone from the Bakusquad? Please tell me if you do or not.

Here's a bookmark I made for myself of my favorite emo birb boi, fun fact: he's my favorite character

Here's a bookmark I made for myself of my favorite emo birb boi, fun fact: he's my favorite character. Anyway, PLEASE REPLY AND SHARE ME YOUR IDEAS. Thanks! Bye Nerds!