SERO: Wedding!

~(Y/n) POV~

     "Not that one. It's doesn't shout you." Mina makes a shooing motion and the others nod.
     "Maybe try a mermaid?" Eijiro states and I shake my head.
     "I don't like how it shapes me. I don't hate my body but I don't like showing off my curves." I say and rub my arm nervously.
     "(Y/n) you look great in anything!" Denki exclaims and I sigh and quietly thank him.
     "How about a princess dress? I think you'd look good in one." Ochaco says as Katsuki holds her hand.
     "I'll go pick a few!" Mina says excitedly before dashing off and I shake my head at her.
     "I better get ready for the tsunami of dresses. I'm sorry it's taking so long you guys." I shake my head and then give them an apologetic look.
"You're the one getting f***ing married. Take your time and enjoy it. It flies when the day comes." Katsuki states a little harshly but I nod.
"Thanks Katsuki." I say before leaving the room and going back to the changing room where a mound of dress await. I sigh at the bubbly pink girl who's grinning from ear to ear as she holds a beautiful poofy princess dress.
"You're trying this one on and I won't take no for an answer." She states with a smile and I chuckle and admire the dress.
"It's beautiful thats for sure." I say to her as I grab the dress before she shoves me into the room.
"It'll look better once it's in you!" She giggles and I roll my eyes as I take off the other dress before putting on the new one.
"Mina...I love this! It's so beautiful!"

I love this! It's so beautiful!"

{found on Pinterest. I imagine that this is what Mina would chose for (Y/n) that she knew would be the one.}

"Oh! My! God! YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! WE HAVE TO SHOW THE OTHERS!" Mina yells after she looks at me and quickly ushers me to the viewers.
"Woah..." I hear them all say as I stand on the small stage and show them the dress.
"My little girl doesn't need me anymore. *sniff* I've been replaced." My dad fake cries and Scoshi pats his shoulder.
     "Honey I'm so happy for you! You look absolutely stunning!" My mother walks up and hugs me tightly and I smile.
"I think this is the dress. I'll take it!" I say to a nearby employee who nods happily as my friends and family cheer.

{time skip -Sero POV-}

"Make sure the flowers are daisies and red roses, that's both mine and hers favorite flowers and she'd like them very much." I say into the phone as I look over more papers for organizing the wedding.
I had finally got (Y/n) to agree on letting me plan the wedding since I have more time and she's a very busy hero and rushes around a lot.
"No. No. The dinner should be basic and decently sized because not a big amount of people will be there. We plan to keep the media out of our wedding and I definitely don't want them there." I snap a little over the phone as I sign a paper for the place we're renting for the wedding.
"Thank you. Bye." I finish and hung up.
"You seem a little stressed. You okay man?" Denki says from the door and I chuckle.
"I will be after everything's done. I can't wait to marry her again." I stand up and stretch and hear a few pops.
"She picked a dress. She looked amazing. I'm still jealous that you got her and not me." Denki laughs at the end and I roll my black eyes.
"What did it look like?" I ask him and he grins.
"Can't tell you. Bad luck man." Denki states and I huff.
     "You sly dog." I grin and he chuckles.
     "Hey you two. Done being gay? Or do I need to go be gay with Kyoka?" (Y/n) joking voice says from behind Kaminari and we both laugh nervously.
     "Har har very funny." Denki states ruffling her (h/c) hair and she swats at him.
     "How was work?" I ask my beautiful wife who turns and smiles at me.
     "Tiring but good. I saw Misihi again when I was patrolling! We talked up a storm and I even bought her some ice cream." (Y/n) chatters excitedly as she leans against my desk.
     "Who's Mishi?" Denki says and a bigger smile appears on (Y/n)'s face.
     "A deaf six year old girl who I talked to the night me and Hanta got married. She's very sweet and very talkative." (Y/n) states and he nods.
     "I'm gonna go. I have some annoy paperwork I need to finish before I can leave. Bye lovebirds." Denki states and leaves, closing the door behind him.
     "You seem very happy today." I chuckle at her and she blushes a little.
     "Yeah...I'm getting married again to this very handsome guy and I found the best dress and I can't wait to see his reaction to me wearing it." (Y/n) grins and towards me.
     "How long until you're married to this man?" I play along and she turns away.
     "Three weeks." She states and I smirk.
     "Three weeks until he can freely get you in bed." I say this and see her face turn shade of pink. I step towards her and decide to tease her more. "He'll get to see that sexy body of yours." I whisper in her ear and I hear her breath hitch. "Every. Pretty. Inch." I state and run my hand slowly down her arm and she shivers.
     "Kiss me you dork." She says and looks at me with her loving (e/c) eyes.
     "Sorry. You're married." I say and start to turn away from her.
     "Noooo! I'll stop with the joke! You can't do that and then not kiss me!" She says as she grabs my sleeve and I grin and turn to her.
     "What's the magic word?" I boop her nose and she blushes.
     "Strawberries." She whispers and I grin before picking her up and kissing her deeply.
     "Man I love you so much. How did I get so lucky?" I ask and she smiles at me and pets my lip with her thumb.
     "I love you too Hanta. I'm happy I married you." (Y/n) places her forehead against mine and we stay like that.
     "I can't wait to marry you again." I say and she giggles before she kisses me again.