SERO: Berry!

~(Y/n) POV~

     I groan in annoyance as I fail to concentrate on doing my paperwork. "I just wanna get this s*** done and it be over with." I grumble as I lay my head on my desk, being mindful of my stomach.
     I'm seven months in my pregnancy and we decided not to know the gender so we can be surprised when Berry gets here. Yes we nicknamed the baby Berry so we didn't have to refer to him/her as it. Me being the stubborn person I am, I decided I'd stay in my office and do paperwork instead of hero work.
"Hard day?" I raise my head and see Mina looking at me with an amused look.
     "Yesss. I can't concentrate!" I grumble and she chuckles at this.
     "Need some help? I'm off for an hour. We can do work and have girl talk." Mina suggests and I nod happily at this.
"Please! I need someone to talk to before I lose my mind." I reply and lean back in my chair and she laughs.
"Glad to be helpful." She states as she looks over my paperwork. "We'll get this done in no time!" She grins at me and I hum happily in response.
"Y-you really are the bestest friend I could ever have." I start to cry happily as I look at her and she her face panic.
"D-dont cry! A-are you okay?" Mina asks as she holds my shoulders and looks at me worried.
     "A-all my friends are t-too good to me. H-how did I get so lucky?" I sniffle and her face softens.
     "Thank god it's just pregnancy mood swings." She sighs with relief and I start to laugh.
     "You're always so funny Mina. And pretty. How are you not in a relationship?" I ask her as I wipe tears and looks at me a little sad.
     "I found the one person for me. I just wasn't the one for her." Mina states as she looks at me with a small smile and I nod slowly.
     "I'm sorry. In another world we're the best f***ing married couple ever." I say to her and she laughs hard at this.
     "Y-you really are something." She states as she catches her breath and I chuckle.
     "I have to go soon. I have lunch with Kyoka. She's gonna tell me a little about what I should expect after Berry gets here. Plus I can't stand not doing hero work, I miss being in the field and it's driving me crazy." I say and rub my stomach a little and feel a kick.
"Okay! Tell Kyoka I said hi! Make sure you eat enough lunch, you want Berry nice and strong!" Mina says and pats my stomach gently before she leaves.
I can't wait to meet you. Though I should make you pay rent. You haven't paid me in seven months. You might have to book it soon. I think with a grin as I stare happily at my swelled stomach.
     "Mosaic? Earphone Jack is here for your lunch meet up." My PA says from the door and I smile before I painfully stand up with a small wince.
     "Thank you. Have a nice lunch yourself. It's on me." I say and she smiles before leaving after I go out the door.
"Wow you're getting close. How much longer until we can meet the little munchkin?" Kyoka says as she leans on the doorway of the agency.
"2 more months." I reply with a smile as we start walking down the street to a close cafe. "How are the twins? Can they move their jacks yet?" I ask and she chuckles.
"Yes. Jin he shocked Lina when they were playing tag in the yard. She went...pfft...brain dead." Kyoka says and tries not to laugh but I on the other hand burst out laughing.
"Lina...went brain dead?" I say and Kyoka snorts a little before nodding.
"We're here. Let's go eat." Kyoka says as she holds the door open for me.
I quickly thank her before walking in and finding us a booth. We quickly order our meals and then start talking.
"After Berry comes you will be very tired for a few hours. I suggest just sleeping for a few hours, Hanta and the doctors will take care of Berry while you sleep and regain energy." Kyoka says before taking a bite of her meal.
"What if-"
"NOBODY MOVE! THIS IS A ROBBERY!" a man yells as he slams the door open and walks in carrying multiple guns.
Fang. Camouflage and crawl onto his leg and immobilize him. We don't need anyone hurt. I think as I give a glance to Kyoka who nods nervously.
Please don't use us much. You need as much energy as you can for when Berry comes. I hear Fang say before she crawls away, invisible.
"You! Pregnant lady! Come here!" The man says and I look at him with a plain face.
"No." I say and he looks at me with rage.
"Don't be a stubborn b****. I'm sure your baby needs a life and a mother." He says with a sadistic smile as he summons a handgun and points it at me.
"You don't need to do this. This isn't the only way to get money." I say calmly to him as I speak.
     "What a moron you are. You can't fight. You have no power here!" His voice rises as he talks and points the gun closer to me.
     "(Y-Y/n)." Kyoka whispers nervously to me and I smile at her.
Are they coming? I mouth to her and she nods after a minute.
     "What're you two talking about? TELL ME!" The robber screams as he points the gun between me and Kyoka.
     "Hey. Leave her out of this." I state and he glares at me before he scoffs.
     "I'm tired of you. Sleep well." Bang! One shot. Bang! Two shots.
     "(Y/N)!" Kyoka yells as I stare in horror at the frozen bullet right at Berry's belly bump.
     "T-thanks Fang." I say with a smile as my right leg finally gives out as the adrenaline drops.
     "Your leg! He shot it!" Kyoka says as she uses her earphone jack to tighten above the gunshot wound.
     "Hehe. This reminds me of the first day of UA. I got stabbed and missed school. Good times." I give a small laugh trying to lighten the mood and Kyoka sighs.
     "(Y/N)!" I hear as the broken glass crunches under rushing feet.
     "Hello Cellophane." I say with a pained smile as I hold his hand when he gets close.
     "She was shot in the leg. Fang froze him in time before the bullet hit Berry." Kyoka states as I rub Hanta's hand as he looks down at me worried.
     "Get him first. I'll be fine." I instruct and he looks at me sadly before moving away with hesitation.
     "You really need to learn how to shut your trap." I laugh before I wince as Katsuki glares down at me.
     "I'm friends with you. I doubt that'll happen." I say as my voice starts to drift off because of losing so much blood. "Make...sure...Berry's...safe." Is all I can say as I lose consciousness.