Part 2 - Chapter Eighteen

"Hill!"

I caught the rock that flew in my direction, a centimetre from it smashing into my forehead, and pulled out my earphones looking up to see Cameron beckoning for me. I turned the rock in my hand as I ran up to him.

"Was throwing a rock really necessary?" I questioned as I wrapped my fist around it, breaking it into small pieces before letting the brown colour litter the smooth white snow. I switched my music off as Cameron shifted on his feet, no doubt cold.

"I called your name out ten times, you were completely ignoring me."

"I had earphones in," I replied as I shrugged my shoulders. I couldn't sleep and I had spent the entire night just reading various books so I had gotten up extra early to go for a run around the territory.

I didn't think Cameron would be up this early since he always liked a sleep in.

"The guys brought our bags last night. I placed yours in the room."

"Great thanks." I said as I wrapped my headphones and placed them in my pocket.

"Well the rogue's woken up, I thought you might want to talk to him,"

I nodded, "I do. I'll go grab a shower and meet you downstairs?"

"I'll be in the kitchen," he said, not waiting for me as he went inside.

I was beyond excited to take a shower in the massive shower that had a ceiling water head, it was almost like taking a shower under a waterfall but instead of cold water it was hot water. I needed to find myself one of these.

As much as I wanted to stay forever under the shower I had a quick one, changing into warmer clothes and met everyone downstaints. Gideon and Hercules were talking to Cameron as I walked into the lounge room. I avoided Hercules's eye contact as I looked at Cameron asking him where the rogue was kept.

"Follow me," Gideon said, leading us down a different corridor. The house didn't seem that big from the outside but now it felt like there were hidden rooms and corridors everywhere. The rogue was on a bed, with saline being fed to him.

The room was somewhat small with bare minimum, a bed and a few chairs. There was no windows, but brick walls with just the door as the main entrance and exit. Beside the bed was a small table, with water, food and what looked like juice.

"I'd like to talk privately with the rogue, just Cameron and me"

"Not in your dreams," Hercules said, crossing his arms across a light blue coloured cashmere sweater.

He was wearing a button up shirt underneath, and just beneath the colour I could see the faintest red mark, almost like a mosquito but from the needle last night. The silver intake into that skin would be bare minimum and that bite appearance would reduce by tonight but he had left me with no choice if he wasn't going to unhand me.

"He's tied up, it's fine." Gideon said next to him. They looked at each other, going all quiet and I knew they were having a conversation through their mind link. Hercules looked at me, and then at Cameron and back at Gideon before he made a small rumbling noise at the back of his throat.

"Fine." He said not pleased, "Ten minutes."

Gideon and he walked out and I wonder what Gideon had said to convince his Alpha.

crossing his arms across his chest. I looked up at him, raising an eyebrow, trying not to smile as I saw the red bump on the side of his neck. Enough silver so it didn't go deep into his bloodline, but wasn't at the top, hence creating a very big mozzie bite appearance.