Part 3 - Chapter Thirty-Two

Green eyes stared right at mine.

"Do you feel it?"

"Feel what?" I asked.

"The pain. I don't know who to kill first, you or him." He waved the hand that was holding the gun carelessly and I wrapped my hand protectively over Noel.

This was a joke, surely it had to be a joke.

"This was easier than I thought, who knew you had a bit of a heart, a bit of a sucker for that half bred."

"Cameron." I said warningly.

"I want you to go through the pain I went through. Your parents now, you know where they are?"

My stomach dropped even further.

"Your dad is unconscious in his pig barn, when he wakes up he's going to notice the missing pigs. And then he's going to rush towards the shed door which is triggered, the moment he opens it the shed is going to be set on fire. You see I tied a lamp to the door, a candle lamp, it's going to set off the gas I have been leaking in the shed. And oh, your mum will come rushing out of the house when she hears it. Watching her own mate burn in front of her."

"Cameron."

"I learnt that trick from you. You were useful after all. Then I'm going to kill you, and this little pup. He can be parcelled back to your home. But you, oh you I will have fun with. I'll first skin you, like how I did it to the pigs. And then I will chop you up, or maybe I'll give you a nice art work on your skin with a blade. I'll send you and your soon to be dead mate to your mother next."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Why? WHY?!" Cameron now started laughing, and I looked behind him. I had to distract him somehow, and I could get past him. But what, what could I do? Think Hill, think.

I heard more footsteps, "Gia?"

No, don't come here. This moment was the only moment I wished I was more connected with my wolf, that she didn't reject Hercules's mark so I could mind linking him not to come.

"Ah, lovers united. Now I can kill him in front of you." Cameron said before I could scream out not to come.

Cameron turned around, the gun still pointing at us "Over there, next to your soon to be dead mate."

Hercules obediently came towards me. He stood beside me and I could feel his hand on my lower back.

"Ah, I never thought this would happen. All three of you at once, this makes my job soooo much easier. What a happy family you could have been."

I stared at him as he waved the gun around as he scratched his chin with the other hand.

"I don't know what to do first, do I kill you, or do I sit here watching your mate kill you."

"You better do something before I kill you." Hercules growled.

"Haha, funny big guy. You do realise I have the gun right?" Cameron said, smiling.

"She'll kill you one day, like how she kills everyone. She doesn't have feelings, she doesn't have emotions, she just does her job like a robot. I don't know Hill, I would rather be dead than be like an emotionless robot like you. You killed my mate. Before my eyes." Cameron was now yelling.

I opened my mouth, "I didn't." I said, did I? He never told me he had a mate.

"No, that's right you didn't. You did something worse, you made me kill her with my own hands!"

"I-,"

"Shut up! SHUT UP!" He stepped closer, both hands on the gun now pointing it at Noel.

"You never told me who she was." I said.