The Secrets Are Out

The Secrets Are Out

10th January 2042 (Izzy 10 weeks and 1 day )

Izzy's POV

After so long in trying for another baby, it's the head in the toilet for most of the day that I dreaded the most. Dec has been the most caring and loving husband and I'm glad he's been here to help me. I just wish I didn't start my birthday morning throwing my guts up. Hopefully it doesn't go on all day because I have things to do today.

"You can blame Dad for the fertility drugs, it's his fault." Dec chuckled as he rubbed my back gently. I was on my hands and knees and slumped over the toilet, again. Just like I have been for the last three weeks and I've had enough.

"Don't laugh babe, I blame you and that cock for getting me in this mess." I groaned, my throat is burning and my stomach is empty. For the last half hour I've been vomiting bile. It's yellow and it tastes fucking disgusting.

"You love it. As I recall, it was you that kept riding it like your life depended on it. Almost raping me and torturing me to have sex with you." he laughed, I turned and glared at him and he just kept on going.

"Fucking me when I was sleeping, even coming to work just to get your fill of me." he grinned, he never complained that much. There were a few times where he hid from me because he was worn out and tired. It was very fun trying to get pregnant all that time. I even think I lost a few kilos just from all the sex we had.

"I hate you." I mumbled and then poked him in the chest, he stopped and grabbed my arm. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his strong arms around my waist. His hand resting softly on the bump. Yes bump! Ten weeks pregnant and showing.

"I love you Bell, and these two little trouble makers." he whispered softly, his hand now rubbing gently over our little babies. Yep! Dec and I are expanding our family from five to seven. We had found out that we were expecting a set of fraternal twins when I went for a ultrasound at six weeks. Damn those ferility drugs, it was a high risk taking them as they over stimulate the ovaries to produce more eggs to release.

"I love you too, I don't hate you. I just hate the crazy stupid morning sickness." I sighed as I buried my head in his chest. My favourite place to be, wrapped up safely in his arms. Plus being naked and our skin touching is making me feel a lot hotter than I already was.

"I know baby, it's the last time you will have to go through with this." he smiled and then pulled me in closer and held me tightly. When we knew we were going from three to five kids in only two pregnancies, we are going to stop. Ethan was reluctant to accept but we decided that I'd get my tubes tied during the c-section.

"And for that I'm glad." I chuckled, my hand slowly tracing circles on his glorious abs. My husband is so damn sexy, just looking at him makes me feels better.

"Have we got time to play?" I asked him as I moved my hand lower. When I found what I was searching for, I wrapped my hand around him and lightly stroked his now growing length. He groaned with pleasure as I moved to get better access.

"I take it you're feeling better?" he chuckled but let a moan slip out of his mouth. I'm always up for making love with Dec. I let him go and then stood up slowly, if I go too fast, I'd probably faint. His eyes followed me as I made my way to the basin, reaching for the toothpaste and my toothbrush.

"I am and I want you to put that deadly weapon where it belongs." I grinned as I got ready to brush the taste of vomit out of my mouth. No way in hell am I kissing him with this bad breath.

"You'll have to show me where that spot is. I've seemed to have forgotten." he joked as he got up from the floor. I bet his ass is cold from sitting on them tiles for that long. My knees are red and achy from leaning on them.