It's Not Forever

It's Not Forever

19th January

Jace's POV

I got married yesterday!

It definitely hasn't sunken in yet that Kenna is now my wife. After we celebrated with our families, I swept her away for the night. I had booked a gorgeous suite in a luxurious hotel and now I'm wrapped around my wife's sexy body. We spent the night relaxing together, having a soak in the spa and just enjoying each other's company. And bodies.

It didn't bother me too much that we couldn't spent our first night as husband and wife, like most do. Just being here with her was worth it. It's just what's about to happen when we get back home is going to be hard to watch. Tahni, Josh and Lucy will be flying off to their new home in Perth this afternoon and I know my girls are going to be crying. Crying a lot as they say goodbye to them. It won't be long though, they will see her in a few weeks time.

"How long have you been awake for?" Kenna yawned as she tightened her arms around my waist and then I felt her juicy lips press into my bare chest.

"Not long, not used to sleeping all night since Rocco was born." I chuckled lightly as I lifted my hand to the side of her face, brushing her hair back softly. She nodded and then tilted her head up, her eyes looking straight into mine. The smile on her face made her look even more gorgeous.

"I know, half way through the night I thought I heard his cries. Then I realised that he's not even here and it didn't take me long to go back to sleep." She chuckled lightly as she shook her head. There wasn't a short supply of offers to have Rocco for the night, everyone wanted him. In the end, Kenna's sister, Gabby won the fight and is at our place with him. Along with Henry and Sarah.

"When he's a little older, I'm going to take you on a real honeymoon. Where ever you want to go, we will go." I told her, my wife and I need to have a honeymoon. Maybe somewhere secluded, so we can enjoy the alone time and do all the crazy sex one should be doing after their wedding.

"That sounds like a plan. Maybe you would get lucky." She giggled and then moved her hand lower down my body until she reached the thing that was poking her in the thigh. She wasn't ready for sex, but she sure did treat me very well, as I did with her.

"I'm already lucky babe. Lucky to have you in my life." I smiled and then leaned in closer and captured her lips with mine. We ended up having another round of heated foreplay before we got up and had some breakfast. When we got back home, the first thing I did was find my son. He was crying his little lungs out and Sarah was trying to get him to drink from the bottle.

"Thank goodness you're home. He really hates this thing, I think he prefers the breast." Sarah chuckled as she stood up with Rocco and as soon as he heard Kenna's voice he stopped. Spoilt little boy and clearly loves mummy's boobs. Within two seconds of Kenna getting him near her, he was latched on and guzzling like he hadn't had a drink for a week.

"Just like his Daddy." Kenna laughed as she combed her fingers through his hair. He even had one hand resting on her breast as he kept his eyes closed and did what he needed to do.

"Where's Gabby and Dad?" Kenna asked softly as she rocked the recliner slowly as she kept her eyes on Rocco. She couldn't get out of the car fast enough when we pulled up. Like me, she too didn't want to stay away from him for too long. He's still so small and so cute. My boy takes after me in a lot of things.

"Gabrielle is still sleeping, so much for her wanting to babysit. I think it's the jet lag. And your father has gone home to sort out the insurance for your apartment and some other stuff he needs to finish off for a case he has tomorrow." Sarah smiled as she watched Rocco feed. My eyes were also stuck on him, I simply can't get enough of my boy. I love him so fucking much.