Dirty Trash

Dirty Trash

29th November 2041 (McKenna 29 wks and 1 day)

McKenna's POV (pic of Britney)

Stretching out like a star fish, I looked up at the plain white ceiling and just stared. I could here James moving around in my apartment and the smell of bacon wafted through the air. Gosh, now I'm hungry. My hands spread out over my belly and I smiled when I felt the baby moving. This is one of the best parts, I could do without the aches and pains though.

"That's not very nice buddy." I chuckled as I rubbed over where he was now kicking really hard. If he's not putting pressure on my bladder and making me go to the toilet every five minutes, he's kicking up a storm. The day I found out I was having a boy, was the one that had me wanting to come back here. Jace needs to know he's having a son and I want our little boy to have his Daddy around. I'm just so scared of how he's going to react when I see him. I just hope I'm not too late.

"Breakfast is ready." James called out, I sighed and rolled over. Being back in my big bed feels awesome and it's so big that I can take up as much room as I can and there's still room left over. Slowly climbing out of the covers, I sat on the edge of the bed while I slipped my feet into my slippers. The smell of coffee now hitting my nose and the sounds of my belly grumbling was loud.

"Morning, you didn't have to make me anything." I said to James as I reached the kitchen. My apartment is a decent size and it's one of only four in this complex that has three bedrooms. Mum and Dad had bought it for me when I left high school, so I'm a very lucky girl. James has been sleeping in the room I had set up like a guest room. I'm going to have to transform the empty room into a nursery for my little guy soon.

"Yeah I did. Besides I know that kid of yours eats like a horse, so I'm just helping him grow some more." he chuckled as he passed me a full plate of bacon, eggs, toast, there was fried mushrooms and tomatoes. It's like a mountain and I know that I'll eat the whole lot.

"Gee thanks, I've put on like ten kilos now. I think you're just trying to fatten me up." I laughed and started to dig into it. I'll need all the energy I can get today as I'm going to hang out with Ash and Georgie. I haven't seen any of Jace's family since Ash and Cade's wedding, except Jace of course and Cade.

"Just making sure you're looking after you and baby." he smiled and then sat down opposite me at the table. James is a sweet guy and he's been a great friend to me and I've needed that while I've been away.

"So what plans do you have today?" I asked him as I chewed on the bacon, extra crispy, just the way I like it. There's no way I could've handled smelling or even eating a breakfast like this a couple months ago. That damn morning sickness was a bitch and I was cheering when it finally stopped.

"I'm meeting up with Sam." he said a light blush spread over his cheeks. I giggled and wriggled my eyebrows at him. This is the third time I've heard about this Sam since yesterday. He had met her while out looking for a job and he came back like a love sick teenager and was telling me how beautiful and kind she is. We had a really long talk the other night and he knows about Jace and my feelings for him and he told me to make sure that I get him back. I just don't think it's going to be that easy, Jace looked too comfy with that blonde girl I saw him with the other night.

"Just keep the noise down if you bring her back here." I chuckled and his face went an even deeper shade of blush. As cute as he is, my heart is set on someone else and it wouldn't be fair if I started a relationship with him. Once I had finished eating, I had a shower and dressed into a nice light blue maxi dress that made my belly look bigger than it is. I could stare in the mirror all day to check out my belly. James and I parted ways, he went off to meet up with Sam for coffee and I drove over to Ash's place.