Missing My Babies

Missing My Babies

24th November 2041 (The day after the last chapter of 'Loving Her')

Jace's POV

It's never easy waking up on a Sunday morning, specially after a wild night out and then countless hours of hot sex. But for me today, I've already been up for about half hour and it's just passed seven. The reason I've left the gorgeous blonde that is sprawled naked over my bed is because in a few hours time, my girls come home. It's been a week since I've seen Lily, Emmy and Ruby. My three most favourite girls in the entire universe. And I miss them like crazy.

Sharing them between Tahni and myself hasn't been the best for them, but at least I get to see them. I'd be devastated if I never got to see them, it's what they had wanted as well. The aroma of the freshly brewed coffee hit my nose and I inhaled it deeply. This is the best time of the day, I love filling my house with that cafe smell. I'm still getting used to living here, it's been almost a month and I still have half my crap in boxes. The main things that have been set up are the girls bedrooms. My room has just the bed and cupboards set up, half my clothes are still in boxes, I should really get my ass into gear and make this place feel like a home.

As I held my mug in my hands, I leaned against the kitchen bench and gazed out the window. The sun was already pelting out that heat, it's a good day to just stay inside under the air conditioner. Soft hands then snaked around my waist from behind and I smiled as Britney kissed my back with those full lips that have that magic touch.

"Morning babe." she whispered and pressed her forehead into my skin and squeezed me tightly. I would've though she'd be still sleeping after the workout I had just given her. It's her fault though. Once I dipped inside her, I just can't stop now.

"Morning." I mumbled and then placed my coffee on the bench and turned around to face her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in closer. Our bodies still naked, the feeling of our skin pressed together feels so good. I don't find the point on dressing if my girls aren't here, plus it's times like this when you get turned on that clothes just get in the way.

"You're going to kill me soon and we've only just started having sex two days ago." she chuckled and placed her feet on mine and moved her hands to the nape of my neck. Those two sexy mounds of breasts now pressed into my chest.

"You can handle it. I do believe I heard scream for me to go harder and faster." I smirked and moved my hands down to her ass and lifted her with ease. Her tanned legs wrapped around my waist and her heated and still soaking core was now resting above my hardening shaft. I slowly took her to bench where I sat her ass down, the both of us not letting go.

"I don't want to go home." she pouted and gave me those big puppy dog eyes. It's never going to work on me, unless, it's one of my daughters making that face. Or if I've had a few drinks and she catches me off guard.

"Sorry babe, but I'm not ready for you to meet the girls yet. I don't want them more upset if you met and then we weren't together anymore. They've been through enough this past year." I said softly as I rubbed my hands slowly up and down her back.

"I know." she whispered and then fell forward and rested her head on my chest. I had met Britney a month ago and just this weekend we have taken the next step in our relationship. I was more than happy not to give us a title but she wanted it, so I gave in and asked her to be my girlfriend. Let's just hope I don't regret this, I don't want my heart being stomped on again.

"Fuck me baby. I'm going to go stir crazy this week without you." she started to tug on the strands of my hair. I grinned and moved back slightly, then pushed forward and entered her slowly. My mouth latched onto hers, our tongues dancing together as I started to build up a faster rythym. The way she moans turns me on even more. After we both hit our highs, I carried Brit to my en suite and turned the shower on and finished off by giving her an expert clean which involved a bit more foreplay.