Just A Little Awkward

8th December (McKenna 30wks and 3days)

McKenna's POV (pic of James and Sam)

Last night I really wished I stayed with Jace but silly me decided it was best to come home. Little unknown to me that halfway through the night, I'd be woken up by the sounds of two horny people banging into the walls, the bedroom door slamming shut and then the endless moans and grunts. I had to stumble around in the dark and fast to find my headphones so I could block out the noises. Which in the end I gave up because the banging against the wall was just like it was near my head.

Crawling out of bed, I walked over to check out how tired I looked in the mirror and I knew I felt like shit, I looked it as well. With a splash of cool water on my face from the bathroom, I made my way out to the kitchen slowly to make myself a coffee. I haven't given up my daily morning caffeine but it's the only one I have and I make sure that I enjoy it. I'm going to really need it today.

Jace will be meeting James today for the first time and I could see that jealous look flash through his eyes when I mentioned that I have a boy living with me. He'll be here soon, we are going to spend the day together to come up a good way of telling his daughters about me and the baby. We are also going to have lunch with his sister and brother which I'm nervous about, meeting his parents was scary enough. As I turned on the kettle, placing some bread in the toaster and getting out a mug for my coffee, the bedroom door opened. I heard two sets of footsteps and some girlie giggles and then when they got closer to where I was, I could hear them.

"Can't you stay longer baby?" James whined and then I heard the sounds of what I think is his lips somewhere attached to her. I didn't want to turn around, just in case they were naked or something. The last thing I need is seeing that.

"I wish I could, but my sister in law is picking me up soon. I need to get back home before Dad and my brother find out that I was out with a boy last night and not with my friends." she whispered and I shook my head. Well that takes me back to my high school days.

"Boy? I'm all man baby and I sure did prove that to you over and over." James chuckled and then she squealed and then only one set of feet made there was closer to me. I could hear her giggles and the sounds of maybe her slapping his ass. I'm too scared to turn around.

"You sure are and I had an awesome time last night." her voice got more seductive and then I heard them kissing again. All I want to do is gag at the sounds. The toast popping had them stop and then I turned as they slowly stepped from around the corner. James was smirking and holding the blonde girl close to him and she was blushing like crazy but was grinning just like he was.

"Morning Kenny." James grinned and I groaned, that nickname I hate the most.

"Morning, I didn't keep you up all night, did I?" I asked him sarcastically and he then knew that he had done that to me. She blushed an even deeper shade and then let go of James and came up to me and held her hand out.

"Sorry about that, he got a little carried away. My name's Samantha Watson, and you must be the famous McKenna I keep hearing about." she chirped and she did actually seem nice and polite. She looks younger than me, maybe around eighteen or nineteen or something like that. James better be careful then, if her Dad or brother find out. He might end up being castrated and then have his balls shoved down his throat. My brother and Dad are the exact same. They desperately want to meet the guy that fathered my baby, I'm trying to delay that as best as I can. Knowing my luck, they'll just turn up out of the blue and kill him.

"All good things I hope." I let out a little nervous laugh as I glared at James. He winked and then proceeded to move me out of the way and made us each a coffee.