Don't Mess With Me

Don't Mess With Me

1st December 2041 (McKenna 29wks and 3 days)

Ashtyn's POV

"Why can't you call him and ask?" Cade shook his head and frowned at me. The way he had been looking at me was like I had lost my mind. I rolled my eyes, we've been having this argument for the last half hour and it hasn't been as successful as I was hoping. I thought brothers always talk about their sex lives and more to the point, brag about it.

"Please baby, this is important and you know why I need to know." I gave him my best pouting face and sauntered toward him as he sat on the couch watching the television. When I got to his feet, he looked up and me and I battered my eyes a little and then lifted my legs and straddled his lap. As I sat down, he groaned and he kept his hands to the side of his legs. He'll cave in soon enough.

"Don't try and use sex against me, you know you always win that way." he avoided eye contact, so I reached out and placed my hands up the bottom of his shirt and traced small circles over his abs. When he turned back my way he was narrowing his eyes at me but still never made an attempt to touch me.

"I'm half way through my cycle." I offered and I was, I don't lie to him and I've given it enough thought about giving the kids another sibling. The timing is a little sooner than I was hoping but if I get pregnant in the next couple of months, I'd be happy. No more after that, four is a nice even number and it'll give us a chance to give Matt a brother because all he needs is another girl around the house.

"Really? You want to start trying?" now that had perked his interest up, which I knew it would. I glanced over to where Matt was passed out on the floor with his favourite blanket and teddy. He's such a cutie and I'd love to make another one of him.

"Mmhmm, Matt's three months old today so by the time the new baby could possibly be born, he'd be one. And if it doesn't work this time, there's always next month and so on." I said with a smile, now thinking about it and talking about it with him, it's an exciting possibility.

"I like the sound of that. So since you've agreed to reproduce with me again, I'll call Jace." he smirked and gave me a wink before he lifted me off his lap and he got up and picked up his phone. That sneaky bastard! I chuckled and poked my tongue out at him. Sometimes I swear he knows what I'm thinking. I checked on the girls who were playing out the back with Dobby. Both Mia and Evie were in the the sand pit making mud cakes with their barbies, Dobby was trying to get them to throw his ball. Bath time is going to be fun.

"Hey bro, how's it hanging?" Cade asked Jace, I tidied up the kitchen while he was on the phone. James had called me that night McKenna had gone over to Jace's to see him and told me that she's locked herself in her room and was crying. I want to find out what happened. She hasn't told him what went on over there and I have to find out somehow, so I can at least get her out of that damn bedroom.

"Yeah good. Hey, I was wandering if you had any visitors lately? I think Friday or something like that." Cade asked casually and I was watching for his response. I told Cade on Friday night that Macca was heading over there to tell him about the baby. All he grumbled back was "About fucking time.". Cade flicked his fingers to get my attention and I looked over to him to see him frowning and shaking his head. What the hell? She said she was going over there, she was ready to do this.

"Oh Britney was over Friday." Cade said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. The bitch was there. She answered the fucking door! Damn that little bitch has said something. What I don't know but she better watch her back. I knew she was trouble the moment I laid eyes on her. She gave me a bad vibe, Izzy felt it too. Just wait until I tell her what's been going on.