No More Secrets

No More Secrets

1st December 2041

Jace's POV (pic of Jace and McKenna)

It was like time had stopped, I'm not sure how long I stood there looking at her. My eyes flicking from her crying eyes to the very noticeable baby bump that was popping out of her dress. That's my baby in there. She looks just as I remember, except now with the added addition to her belly and that smell. That same smell that gets me so excited and my mind all fuzzy. The same one that I had smelt at my front door on Friday. Was I not imaging her there? Did she come to my house?

"Good you're here." Ash said as she walked up to the door. Neither Kenna or myself had moved an inch and the tension that was flying around in this little area was crazy. A combination of anger and hurt and then there's the added spark and there's definitely the sexual. It was just waiting to explode and it will, I just don't know when. The last two were always present whenever I was this close to her. There's just something about her.

"Let's go." Ash said and reached for Kenna's hand and one of mine and dragged us through the house and with force. She's one strong woman and I can see the determined look on her face. When we reached what looked like Cade and her room, she shoved me in first and then gently pushed Kenna in and put her hands on her hips while blocking the door.

"You are to stay here until you talk, do you understand me?" she warned and gave us both a scary look. I could see Cade walk up behind her and he was smirking and then opened his big mouth.

"And don't have sex on my bed." Cade winked and then the door was shut and the sounds of a key in a lock. Did they just lock us in here? I turned to see Kenna sitting on the edge of the bed and she was rubbing her hands over the bump. Looking around Cade's room I found a chair in the corner, so I went over to sit on it. It was facing the bed and I could see Kenna perfectly but I didn't want to get too close. If I touch her, I don't know if I can control myself. That's another thing I couldn't stop whenever she was near me. My hands had to be on her the whole time.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered after a few minutes of just sitting there looking at her. She kept her head down and her hands moving over the baby, she was crying still but it was silent. The tears I could see were dripping off her jaw. Kenna looked up at me and I could see the sadness in her eyes. I just wanted to go over there and wipe her tears away from her beautiful face.

"I don't know. I thought it was for the best since you and Tahni were already expecting. That day when you saw me at the clinic I was there for a termination." I flinched at her words, the last one especially. I'd never want anyone to kill a child of mine, never.

"Lucy is not my daughter, Tahni is engaged to her father. If you stuck around a little longer you would've known that." I could feel the anger starting to build and I stood up.. She snapped her head up and glared at me and swiped her tears away with the back of her hand.

"Why didn't you tell me that! We'd been seeing each other for two months and not once did you mention anything like that to me. What the fuck was I meant to think? Huh?" she snapped and jumped off the bed and marched toward me and pushed me in the chest. I stumbled back a little but it wasn't hard enough to knock me off my feet. Grabbing her hands with mine I held her still when she tried to hit my chest. She was crying and her body was shaking.

"I should've and I was going to but you left. You left and I never heard from you again. And you took a piece of me with you. Were you ever going to tell me that you were pregnant?" I asked as I kept her still, she looked up at me and cried more and shook her head. That hurt. I let her go and stepped back from her, my eyes starting to burn from the tears that were building.