Chapter 54

Last chapter..... let the tears fall. :(
Unedited

I squinted my eyes open, the brightness seeping in them. I blinked a couple of times, regaining my vision. I blew out a breath before turning to my side, seeing an empty spot. I shrugged the aching feeling off from missing him.

I toss the duvet off my body, shivering at the cold atmosphere. I casually stroll to the bathroom to freshen up for the day.

"Shit." I mumbled. My prediction was right, mother nature really hates me. It seems she decides to ring me a call when ever I'm around Harry.

After a long, steaming shower, I was now combing out the endless tangles in my hair. I kept on brushing and brushing until the comb went straight through.

"Knock! Knock!" The all too familiar voice yelled through the door. I roll my eyes at her obnoxious side. The door opened without me even saying a word. In came Hannah and Emma who were smiiing all too wide at me. It was starting to freak me out now. First the boys, now them. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up murduring someone.

"Well are you ready?" Hannah asked me, eyeing my attire. I was adorned in one of my sweatshirts and jeans. I don't plan on dressing up because of an interview. But Emma and Hannah have a different minds.

"Yes." I simply replied. I took my phone in my hand and the key of the house. I assume the boys had to go early for preparing for the show.

"Did you just wake up?" Emma questioned. I nod and lightened my screen of my phone. I furrowed my brows when the clock read almost twelve. I didn't realize I slept in that late.

"Did you and Harry have late night sex?" Emma wiggled her brows. I slapped her in the arm for saying that. My cheeks burned from embarrasement.

I took the front seat of Hannah's vehicle and we drove off.

I roll down the glass window, letting the fresh air hit my face while my hair flies freely behind me. I inhale the air, the aching of my back long forgotten.

"How long is the interview?" I asked as I viewed my phone again. Still there were no texts. Something suspicious is going on.

"Probably an hour." Hannah answered, her eyes still glued on the road. I will probably sitting in awkward positions if I start to cramp. I hate that when it happens when I am sitting.

Ten minutes later, we arrived at the building of where the interview is being held. Crowds of fans were being held back by security guards.

"Made it just in time." Harry smiled as he wrapped an arm over my waist. I smiled as I leaned my head against his chest.

"Live in two minutes!" Someone yelled in the background. In the center was a couch with two hairs across. I decide to take the chair since I doubt six of us could fit in one couch.

"Isn't Hannah and Emma being interviewed?" I asked Zayn. He shook his head as he took a seat beside me. The others took the couch.

A man who must be in his late twenties came over to us, smiling warmly. He took a seat on the other side of me.

"We're live in three.. Two.." The man pointed to us and we started off the interview.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for One Direction! " the interviewer exclaimed with enthusiasm. The boys smiled at the camera. Behind us is a clear wall where the fans are visible. They had all different kinds of posters. One made me roll my eyes. Larry.

"Okay, so I hear Hiya is back, is that true?" He eyed Harry and me.

"Yes, it's true." Harry answered for the both of us. Screams from outside made me jump which made the boys laugh.

"Siya, I assume you are staying at your brother's." I nod at his statement.

"Oh! And congrats on the marriage Zayn." He compliments Zayn. His features stayed the same but I know from the inside he must be depressed from not seeing his wife because of Little Mix new tour.

The interview was quite interesting. Questions were thrown at all of us. I laughed when they mentioned the shipping of Louis and Harry. It's crazy of how the fans ship them like that. And I've read.... very vivid comments about it too.

"So when does your next tour start?" I furrow my brows. Another tour? I was clueless but preteneded I knew. Niall gave out the information of the dates.

"Another tour! That's terrific. It's amazing of how much support you lads have."

"Well our fans are different than others. They are like family to us. Without them we wouldn't be One Direction. " Liam spoke with a smile. It's sweet of how they care about their fans and don't let the fame get to them.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, we have ran out of time. Again, One Direction. " the interview ended and I sighed. I stood up, instantly going over to Harry. He intertwined our fingers together.

"Lads, don't we have something to talk about?" He smirked. I furrowed my eyebrows together. I was so confused.

"Talk about what?" I asked everyone. All they did was smirk as Harry pulled me outside. My mind wandered of what they wanted to talk about. Is it about Richard?

"Okay, we'll talk when we get back home." Louis told me as I stepped in Hannah's car.

Curiousity was killing me. I swear Hannah was purposely driving slower than usual.

"Hannah, god damn! Drive faster!" I hollored as she burst out laughing, Emma joining.

"Someone's eager to know." Emma teased as I roll my eyes.

My eyes glistened with joy as we approached the house. I opened the car door, walking up the door. I open the door, seeing all of them sitting down.

"So?" I asked as I sit down. They paused as they tried to add a dramatic effect. "Spit it out!" I yelled, ending with a laugh.

"Okay, okay." Zayn laughed, putting his arms up in defense. All of them smiled brigtly at me and I was waiting for him to speak.

"Would you like to come on tour with us?"

--------------

The end! I felt like ending it there since you can predict what will happen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAYN!!!!! ILY!!!

And thank you all for reading!!! 

I wouldn't be inspired to write more if it wasn't for you commenting and voting so thank you!

Future Author note: Please check out other books I've written. I cannot stress how much my writing style has improved, along with my grammar. So, the story would be more bearable to read, haha.