Chapter 10

Well I have a headache from the first day of school... yeah teachers talk A LOT on the first day.

Well anyways hope you like the update!  Vote and comment and we've reached 1K YAYAYAY!

____________________________________

I simply stared at the white hallway, looking like it never ends. I started to walk in the hallway, looking for anyone.

"Hello?" I asked, no response. By now I started to walk fast. In my head there was a voice keep saying 'help' The voice started to scream, making me run. I ran into the wall, collapsing onto the ground.

"Stupid white wall." I murmured. Once I got up, there was a wood door on the left side of me. I slowly walked to it, turning the knob.

Once the door was fully open, I saw Sarah, hugging her knees, crying. I rushed to her side, embracing her into a hug. I waited until she stopped crying.

Once I let go of her, she started to fade. She was staring at me, or behind me.

"Well hello love." Harry said, taking a step closer. I scurried up and backed away, hitting the wall. He was holding a knife, with blood on it. He wouldn't. He took one step closer, but now it was dad.

He looked at the knife, smirking. I stiffened. He noticed and glided his thumb on the blade. His gaze turned back to me and took a step closer, but now it was Zayn.

He held the knife, gripping it on the bottom. He smirked at me because I was taking heavy breaths. He twirled the knife, taking a step closer.

"4 days." He mumbled. Before I could process of what's going, Zayn's smirk fell and inserted the knife in my stomach.

"Siya, wake up!" I opened by eyes and sat up, taking heavy breathes. I turned to the side and saw a worried Emma.

"It was just a dream." I told her, she nodded and walked out. I tooked at the time and it was 7:30. I got up and headed in the bathroom, brushing my teeth and taking a shower. After I put on a Minnie Mouse shirt and some plain jeans, I headed downstairs.

"Ready?" she asked. I nodded. We walked out of my house, locking afterwards. I started to walk on the road leading to school but Emma cleared her throat. I turned around and then noticed Hannah's car in the driveway.

"Siya, come on!" Hannah yelled, beeping her horn. I face palmed myself and laughed while getting in.

We reached to school in 5 minutes. As I was walking down the hall, I realized none of the boys were here. Yes! I need a break from them! I opened my locker and got my textbook out, but got shut after wards. Whaaaaa....I turned around and saw Liam waving to me. I rolled my eyes and opened my locker, again.

"Nice to see you too!" Liam said rolling his eyes. I opened my locker and got the textbook and shut the locker, heading to class.

*Skipping to Art bc it's boring lol*

"Okay class as you know that the project is due next week so I suggest you start today." Our teacher announced. Everyone moved to their partners, but I stayed put.

"Okay let's get this over with." Louis groaned pulling a seat next to me. I shook my head but he grabbed my arm.

"I already sketched out yours." I smirked and showed him my artwork. It was a picture of a skull with fire in background. His eyes widened at the art.

"Am I really that heartless?" He whispered.

I replied "You kinda are."

"It's Zayn's fault" he whispered quieter. I think it was meant for me not to hear so I ignored it. I threw the paper away and groaned, putting my head down.