Chapter 29

Read author's note at end. I bet it'll make you smile. Vote and comment!

______________________________

He slowly sat up, with a wide smile on his face. It was funny how the mention of his fiancé would make him happy. I'm going to have to meet her someday.

He started off of how they were in X-Factor with them. Simon also signed them a record deal so that means he got to see how an awful lot. He went on every detail of what he really likes about her.

"I'm going to have to meet her." I smiled. He smiled back. Liam just laughed at us too, which made us brake our gaze.

"So when's the wedding?" Niall asked. Zayn checked his phone, scrolling forcefully on the screen.

"Uh, somewhere in late September or October. Im waiting until the tour is over ." He told us, looking up from the screen. I nodded, I know I'm invited because he send a text about it to Mum but I don't know if I should go or not because of the past.

"I'm happy for you." I spoke the truth. I was happy for him, honestly. I was happy that he found the love of his life, the one he would care for her, and always be there for her. I wonder who that special person would be for me. The one who will take care of me when I'm sick, who will be there for me when I need someone, who will spend their whole life with me, caring and loving.

"So, will you be attending?" Liam pressed. I dropped my gaze to my lap, which held my phone. I turned on the screen, seeing it's six-thirty.

"Oh look at the time." I announced, getting up rather quickly. I walked to the door before anyone could stop me. I walked across the hall to my hotel room and opened it, slamming it shut. I know, that was dramatic but I didn't want to just stay in there and tell them I'm not. Honestly, I'm still thinking about the whole concept of attending.

I sighed, leaning my back onto the door. I fluttered my eyes close, trying to relax.

"Siya?" I opened my eyes, seeing the sight of the t.v. being on. In the bed layed Ashton and Emma. Emma had her head on his chest, soft breathes coming out of her mouth. I walked over there, helping Ashton get up without waking up Emma. I slowly picked up her head while Ashton got up from the bed. Once he was off, I placed Emma back on the pillow, covering her with a blanket.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later?" Ashton said more of a question, rubbing the back of his neck. He opened the door and waved goodbye before shutting it. And he did not shut it quiet enough because Emma started to stir in her sleep. She opened her eyes, squinting.

"Did he leave?" She yawned, referring to Ashton. I nodded while walking to my bed. I picked up a book I brought from home and opened it up. Emma decided to get up and head to the shower, cleaning up.

I was so into the book, I didn't know it was already 8. My eyes skimmed through the page, trying to rush through the chapter so I can head to dinner. Most of the lads decided we should eat together. I shut the book closed, sighing that I finished and I still had fifteen minutes to spare.

"Emma hurry your arse up!" I yelled, banging my fist on the door. In reply, I heard yelling from the other side but couldn't quite make it out. "It's just dinner!" I explained.

"I know but my hair looks like a bush when I wash it." Emma argued when she opened the door. She was wearing a black tank with a coat over it and some capris for bottom. She saw my appearance and playfully scoffed. I was wearing a over-sized jumper and some sweats. I would wear something similar like Emma but I don't want anyone to see what's on my shoulder.

"I'm ready. And you should be happy I'm actually attending it." I told her while passing her, entering the bathroom. I saw a blow dryer plugged in the outlet. I decided I'll at least do my hair so I flattened it, adding a little volume on the top. I added a thin line of eyeliner on the top of my eyes and I was done. I exited from the bathroom, checking on Emma.