Chapter 42

Vote and comment my loves!

————————————–—–—–––

I woke up, my forehead sprinkling with sweat. My body was on fire, heat radiating off of it. I was about to get up but felt something tug at my waist. I turned my head and saw a tired some Harry. I move closer to him, placing my head on his chest. I checked the time. Seven-fifteen.

I swept the wet locks of hair from his forehead. I smiled when his lips twitched. I placed my head on his chest, listening to his steady heart beat. I felt safe around him. I felt loved.

After about ten minutes, I gave up on sleeping. I sat up, Harry's arms still around me. I took one of his arms, slowly unfolding them. I grabbed the pillow behind me and put it in his hands. I walked to the bathroom, my legs aching. My eyes widened when I realized something.

"Damn it." I mumbled as I ran to the bathroom. As I locked the door, I grunted. I forgot my bag. I creaked the door open, and seeing Harry stir in his sleep. I sighed angerly of how forgetful I am.

"Siya, are you okay?" He asked, his eyes slightly open. He rubbed his eyes, sitting up. I wanted to walk out there but my feet were frozen.

"Can you pass me my bag?" I mumbled. He lazily got up and I realized he's in boxers. I removed my eyes from his body. He grabbed the bag, walking towards me. I sighed in relief. When I reached out to grab it, he took it back.

"First tell me why you need it?" He asked. I groaned. My cheeks started to burn. I didn't want to talk about mother nature in front of him. He unzipped the bag and I snatched it.

"It's period." I mumbled before slamming the door shut. I heard him cackle from laughter. I rolled my eyes. He better not be like other people who constantly make jokes about it. I opened the box and pulled out a pad.

I stripped from my clothes and stepped into the shower. I turned the knob, letting the warm water relief stress on my tense muscles. So many signs were there and I was so naive. The stomach hurting and back aching. After about twenty minutes I turned off the water and dried my body. I went to my bag which had my clothes in. I always prepare my clothes for the morning.

I slid my undergardments on. I winced when my back ached. I slid the sweat pants on and a sweat shirt. This is my casual clothing. I have no one to impress so why dress up into something uncomfortable when you can wear something loose and breezy. I unlocked the door and find the room empty.

I hummed to myself as I folded the clothes in my hand. Harry's clothes are gone. He must be showering in someone else's room. I placed the clothes on top of my bag. I went into the living room, walking into the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl, pouring cereal and milk.

I silently ate, glaring down at the cereal as I chewed. Today's the concert. I groaned. I finished up the cereal and sat on the sofa. I flipped through numerous channels until I stopped on one.

The door opened as I was watching. I had a warm blanket wrapped around me. The sofa slightly tipped. I turned my head, seeing a frustrated Harry.

"What's wrong?" I nosely asked.

"I just can't find this letter." He mumbled. My blood ran cold. I fiddled with my fingers under the blanket. I cleared my throat.

"What's the letter about?" I murmured as I glued my eyes back to the TV. He didn't reply. I feel really guilty now. Maybe I should just tell him and give it back. But the other side of me wants to read every single letter of that paper.

"Just forget it. It's no big deal." He sighed, leaning back onto the cough. I stared at him too long when he turned to me. He smirked.

"I guess there won't be any more lessons this week." My eyes widened. He started to laugh while I did myself under the thin blanket. He's one of those guys.