Chapter 28

Vote and comment my loves!

___________________________________

His lips moved against mine, but I did not respond back which earned a throaty groan. I pushed on his chest, trying to get him off of me. He moved a few inches away, breathing on my face. His eyes fluttured open, green eyes lighter than usual. His eyes met mine which held anger instead of excitement, like his.

"Harry, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I hissed. He looked taken back by me.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." He whispered into my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. I remained standing. It's not like I had a choice really, he was blocking the exit.

"Harry, we can't do this, you can't do this! You have a girlfriend for Christ's sake!" I whispered, not wanting anyone to here us. His breathing steadied, silence was between us.

"So you're saying is you don't love me back?" He questioned.

"No, that's not what I mean, it's just I only want to be friends. Just, friends." I told him, making it clear. He looked down at the ground, not speaking for a few seconds.

"You know what, if you want to be friends, that's what'll get." He harshly spoke. He stepped away from me, giving me some place.

"Friends?" I held out my hand.

"Friends." He smirked. I smiled at him and he kept the smirk on his face. He left the bathroom, slamming the door shut. I picked up the clothes I dropped and left the bathroom.

I got my bag and stuffed the clothes in there, since there is no way to dry them.

Ashton and the rest were already in the Hotel. I then realized we are in Boston. I checked the schedule sheet. They peform in two days. I hopped out of the bus, stretching my muscles.

I entered the hotel, looking for any of the lads. I found Emma, smiling like an idiot at her phone. I walked over to her, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Ooh, what did he say?" I said in a tone of a high school girl. Emma playfully rolled my eyes and send a quick text.

"He said that he's taking me to lunch today." She spoke, acting like it's nothing. I smiled at her, happy she is starting a relationship with Ashton. But then, what if Ashton is just being nice and taking her out as just friends?

Just friends? The memory from the bathroom flashes from my mind. I shake my head, getting rid of the thoughts.

Louis walked over with Liam who had a checkboard in his hand.

"We booked four hotel rooms so we've split everyone in each room." Liam said, skimming through the list. I was anxious to know who I got. I Hope I'm not the only girl though.

"Room 1 will be Zayn, Niall, and Liam. Room 2 will be Ashton, Michael and Calum. Room 3 will be Luke, Harry and me. And room 4 will have you two." Louis spoke as he checked the list twice, checking for any mistakes.

We took the elevator, pressing the very top button. Louis waited impatiently. You can tell because he was glaring at the door. When the doors opened, Louis sighed in relief.

"God, can they be any slower?" He huffed.

"Oh shut up Lou, at least you don't fear them." Emma told us, shivering when we got out. Louis went into the room that was across from us while Liam went into the room beside us. I inserted the key in the door and opened it. There were 2 beds, not too far from each other. A lamp was between them. Beside the bed was a small couch, which was facing the porch. There was a small flat screen t.v. and a desk.