Chapter 5

5sos album's releasing in 6 hrs! Me and my friends were like 'is US not important?!?!' haha yeah..

This chappie is dedicated to @kimberlyandhannah who plays Hannah. Hope u feel better Boo!

After Niall left, I decided to go for a walk. I plugged in my headphones and turned on  Down by Jay Sean.I started walking, passing Niall's house. I remembered that I got Hannah's phone number so I phoned her.

"hello?" She said.

"Hey can I come over?" I asked. She gave me the address to her house and I made my way to the house. As I was walking, I spotted for the street. When I finally came to the street, I went to her house number.

"142, 142." I repeated when I finally found it. I knocked on the door, and heard some muffled noises in the house. The door swung open, and I assume it's her mum.

"Hi dear! Come in." She said and motioned me in. I stepped in the house and was amazed. Hannah came downstairs and saw me staring.

"Yeah, I know, that was me when we first moved in." she said, leading me upstairs. I followed her to her room.

"So, what do you wanna do?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders, but then here eyes lit up.

"Lets go shopping!" I nearly jumped from her squealing. I sighed and got up. She grabbed my wrist and we hopped into her car.

"Ooh lets go to aeropostle!" I yelled as we passed several shops. I rushed in and went to the racks.

"Is this good?" Hannah asked, picking up her choice of clothing. I nodded and I went into the changing room.

"Come on!" she yelled. I quickly took them off and put on my regular clothing. We headed to the cashier.

"We'll like to buy these." Hannah said. The cashier walked away and someone else took his place.

"Hi welcome to Aeropostle." He replied. I looked up and met my eyes with green ones.

"Uh, Hannah?" I whispered. She noticed him and groaned. He quickly checked out our items and he smirked at our choices. I snatched my bag and followed Hannah out the building but someone grabbed a hold of my wrist.

"Siya, look-"

"Save it. And don't call me that." I said through gritted teeth. I got out of his grip and exited the store. Hannah pulled in the driveway and I stood there, while she waited for me to get in.

"Hey, um I'll just walk home, okay?" I asked. She nodded and gave me a goodbye hug. I made my way walking, but my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Mom:Hey! Could you pick up Sarah from Zayn's house? I dropped her off while you were out. Love you!

I followed the address my mom texted me and came up to a big, white house. I knocked on the door, waiting for it to open. I heard some giggling and talking in there. He's not alone. DAMN IT! The door swung open by Louis with Sarah in his arms.

"Sarah, are you ready?" I asked. She shook her head and I raised my eyebrow.

"It's fun here!" She exclaimed. Louis let her down and she went running in the living room. I tried to get in but Louis was blocking the way.

"Um, excuse me." I said, I looked around to find Sarah anywhere. God that couldn't be any more awkward. I looked everywhere in the living room, so I made my way upstairs. I looked in the 3 rooms but still no sign of her. I stopped at the last door and heard some talking in there.

"So what's the plan?" I think that was Harry.

"Since, she likes you maybe you try to rape her." Zayn blurted. I gasped and quickly covered my mouth. I heard footsteps approach the door. I quickly ran to the other room and closed the door. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Siya?" Liam asked. I opened my eyes and saw Liam with Sarah on his lap. I quickly took Sarah and made my way downstairs. I approached the door but it swung open, hitting me.

"Oh my god! Siya!" Niall yelled. I collasped onto the ground and started to see dark spots. Before I knew it, I blacked out.

Zayn's POV

I went downstairs and saw Niall carrying Siya to the couch.

"What happened?" I questioned him. I came closer to Siya and saw a bruise on the left side of her forehead.

"I opened the door and she got hit." Niall said. Sarah came up to Siya and started to cry. I quickly hugged her and sat down on the couch. Harry,Liam, and Louis came rushing down from the crying.

"Is sissy going to be okay?" She asked. I nodded and wiped her tears away. I can't believe she is in this house. Because of her she ruined my life.

"Sarah wanna go to Harry?" I asked. She shook her head and held onto to me. I decided to stay put until Siya wakes up.

*ring ring*

"Is that her phone?" Liam asked. Niall picked it from the floor and answered it. I mouth 'speaker'.

"Bitch, where are you!" A male's voice yelled. Niall looked at the caller I.D. which read "Dad".

"Um, wrong number." Niall blurted and hung up. I heard groaning and looked over to Siya who was moving in her sleep.

"Stop." she muttered. She started to move more but Louis shook her. Her eyes opened and stopped at the sight of me. She walked over and took Sarah and left.