Chapter 53

Vote and comment! One more chapter left! Sorry I know its hould be like 3 but its only one... This chapteris kinda short but the next one is longer.

But I felt like updating something today so yeah UNEDITED

__________________________________

"You what?" I open my eyes to look at the expression. I gasped when I saw Zayn, Liam and Harry walking in. I am praying neither of them yell anything out.

"Why would you do that? He fucking used you!" Louis exclaimed, throwing his arms in for defense of his statement. Zayn probably catched on since his eyes were wild.

"He deserved it, okay? His apology was very sincere and I chose to accept his apology. And it's my decision." I defended myself.

"Okay, enough." Harry interrupted. I mentally thanked him since I am starting to get a migraine. Everyone surprisingly stopped talking.

"Where's Emma and Hannah?" I lazily asked as I rolled my head back.

"Don't worry, you will see them tomorrow at the interview." Liam smiled. I nod with my eyes closed. I sighed as I sat up, my head still hurting. It felt like a nail was hammered into my brain.

Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I stumbled slightly at the sudden action but followed him as he led me upstairs.

"Stay quiet up there!" Niall hollered. I roll my eyes even though he couldn't see me. Love isn't all about sex. It's about caring for each other, pulling the other's first before you.

I sat on the comfortable mattress as Harry closed the door.

"How was management?" I softly asked him. He groaned as he forcefully laid back making the bed creak.

"So. Many. Questions." He spoke, breathing out dramatically. I laughed as I slowly laid back with him.

I turned on my side, pulling my elbow up as I stared at his adoring features.

"Kiss me." He smirked. I roll my eyes as I leaned in, molding my soft lips with his. I pulled away without moving them against him, teasing him.

"There." I smiled innocently. He roll his eyes as he quickly hovered over me which increased my breathing. He didn't hesitate to connect our lips.

His lips worked on mine perfectly, savoring them. He swiped his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for permission. I wasn't going to be that easy on him so I denied on his request.

He removed his lips from him, peppering kisses to my cheek and slowly moving down my jaw line. He finally pressed his lips on my neck before gently nipping the skin.

I gasp as his cool tongue swipe over the love bite before repeating the process. I sighed as one of my hands stroked his hair while I stared at the ceiling.

"We should make dinner." I whisper.

"Why not take out?" He spoke, his breath hitting my skin, me shivering.

"Okay." I closed my eyes as he pecked my lips once more before pushing himself up. He grabbed his phone from his back pocket as he dialed a number and placed a order.

My mind wandered to Richard. I wonder what kind of life he has now. Is he remarried? Does he have children? What's his job.

"Okay, I ordered at least three boxes of pizza." I nod as I sat up, hugging the duvet closer to me. I can suspect mother nature wants to pay me a visit somewhere around this week since I've been having back aches and headaches all day.

"Babe, you okay?" My heart warmed at his pet name he called me.

"Yeah, just have a slight headache." I rub my temples for what means the tenth time. I squinted my eyes shut, trying to decrease the pain.

"Want me to get some aspirin?" He asked cautiously. I shook my head. Medicine isn't all too good for your body.

"Well after eating try to sleep, okay?" He sounded like a parent. Telling me to sleep. I let out a chuckle before nodding.

Pizza arrived shortly. We all ate in peace, talking among ourselves. I only at two slices so I was the first one to finish. I headed up stairs to go to sleep. I remembered I forgot my phone down there when I was halfway up.

I walked back down, hearing them whisper a conversation.

"Are you telling her tomorrow of why she packed?" Liam asked who ever in particular. I was now in view which made them close their mouths. They had wide smiles on their faces, trying to act out if they weren't talking.

"Well, I'm going to head to bed." I yawned.

"OK goodnight." Louis piped too quickly. I pulled a brow at him but rolled my eyes at the end. That boy is always up to something. I bid goodnights to everyone before heading up.

I slid into the bed, pulling the blanket close to my cold body. I closed my eyes shut, trying to let sleep come to me but it won't. I hufffed, turning over and over, trying to get some sleep.

I had my eyes wide open, staring at the cieling. The alarm clock blared the red lights which read eleven. I groan, hitting my head repeatedly on the plush pillow.

Someone softly knocked on the door but I didn't answer. I quickly closed my eyes, pretending to sleep. I heard the door softly shut, and shuffling. The bed dipped afterwards and a hand fell over my waist.

"I know you're awake." He soothingly whispered. A smile plastered on my face but I kept my eyes closed.

"How?" I whispered.

"Well when you are sleeping, soft snored ascape your lips. You are always stretched out on the bed and not to mention you are always clutching onto me." He smirked at the end. I hit my head on his chest while it vibrated from his laughing.

"Good night." I yawned once again. He placed his chin on my head, repeating my words.

 _____________________________

Not proud of this chapter.... I bet you fell asleep while reading it didn't you????

WHALE......    the next chappie is going to have some news! It is soooo obvious but I'm keeping my mouth closed.

vote! and comment your guesses! xx