Chapter 3

HAPPY BDAY TO LUKE, ELEANOR, AND THEO HORAN!!! Yeah, I updated for them lol. So yeah I decided I'll be updating every 3 to 4 days. Is that okay, right? YEAH ok.

Why? Why more now? Don't I get enough when I'm at school. I rushed up to my bedroom and locked the door. I quickly changed my top to a long sleeve and got my phone out.

I turned on In My Head by Jason Derulo to distract me from all of this. I heard a knock on my door. I slowly made my way towards the door, ready to experience the pain. I opened the door and revealed Sarah.

"Oh God." I said and relaxed. She came in my room and brought her tea set with her.

"Can you play tea party with me?" She asked. I was about to answer but I heard voices from downstairs. I quickly got Sarah and took her to the room.

"Okay, let's play hide and seek. I'll count and you hide okay? And if you hear anything, do not come out, okay?" I demanded. She nodded. I started to count and slowly walk away. Once I reached my room, I stopped and shut the door. I let out a breath I was holding and turned around.

I gasped when I saw all of them standing in my bedroom. Zayn had a mean look on his face, while Liam and Niall had sad looks. Louis and Harry were smirking. You don't know how badly I want to kick them in the-

"Get her." Zayn whispered. Liam came and pinned me to the wall. Then, following with everyone else, they came closer to me. But this time was different, instead of Zayn hitting me, he ordered the boys to do it.

"Go!" He yelled. Niall was the first one. He gave me a punch in the stomach. Next was Louis who slapped me, kicked me and punched me. Harry was the last who threw me on the ground. Before he punched me a voice interrupted.

"Stop hurting sissy!" Sarah yelled and came running in the room. Everyone's eyes widened at the sight of Sarah's.

"Sarah, they weren't hurting me, we were play fighting." I said and got up, trying my best not to wince at the pain.

"Will you play tea party with me?" She asked. I looked at the boys to ask for permission. "Ooh! Can they play too!" She asked pointing to the boys. I raised an eyebrow and mentally laughed. Those boys, tea party.

"Sure princess." Harry spoke. She grabbed his and Zayn's hand and led thim to her room. I groaned in pain and layed on my bed.

"This isn't over bitch." Louis spat and walked out the room, Niall and Liam following them. I sighed and went to my dresser to get some pain killers. I popped 2 in my mouth and got my water bottle.

I entered the room and tried my best not to laugh. Everyone were wearing tiaras and had several pigtails in their hair.

"Here's a seat for you." Sarah said pointing to a seat next to Harry. I slowly made my way to the chair and sat down. I felt someone kick me, so I moved my legs to the other direction.

"We should have a princess tea party!" Sarah yelled.

"Can I be the prince?" Niall exclaimed. Sarah giggled and nodded. She poured some 'tea' into my cup and gasped.

"You 2 can be king and queen who are in love!" She exclaimed. I spit out my 'tea' and my eyes widened.

"Oh look at the time, Sarah it's time for bed." I said, quickly getting up and leading her to the bed.

I tucked her in while all the boys left the room. I gave her a quick goodnight kiss and walked out of her room. I quietly shut the door and made my way downstairs.

"Oh okay. Yeah, okay next week? Sure, well bye!" Zayn said and ended the call on his phone. He smirked at me when he saw me staring at him.

"Lads come on!" Zayn yelled. I pointed upstairs, signaling Sarah is sleeping. Liam, Harry, and Louis got up from the couch and left. Niall came out of the kitchen and had a bag of chips with him.

"Sorry, got a little hungry, hope you don't mind." He responded, I nodded and he left. I closed the door and sighed while I processed  what just happened.

I walked upstairs and got into bed. I hummed to myself to get some sleep. Before I knew it, my eyes were getting heavier and I let sleep take over me.